Good things to do on bed?

I had a surgery so I can't walk and earlier today while coming back from hospital, I had a car accident. So my right leg and me left hand is not in good condition. I can't do much physical activity. :'(
My holidays are going on but unfortunately, I will have to spend it on bed. :(
So, what can I do while staying on bed?
(except reading, I hate it :/ )

Most Helpful Girl

• I am so sorry to hear, I hope you get well asap!

Well, there's rea... oh you don't like reading :'( Catching up on movies or tv shows that you've missed? I don't know if you have a streaming service like Netflix, or can watch some on YouTube.

If you like video games, I would try to finish those.

As an artist, I'm biased on drawing and painting. If you enjoy art, you can try different mediums (charcoal, ink, pencil etc) and create new art.

Resting/relaxing while listening to music. You can find some full albums on YouTube sometimes :)

• "Well, there's rea... oh you don't like reading"
      LOVED that part of your opinion. I liked rest things you mentioned. I don't watch TV much but I'll play video games and music of course :)
      Any suggestions for drawing?
      Thank you so so so much :)

PS: I really liked your overall input. Wish you weren't anon :/

• Ngl, I'm excited. I always lose :D

• Thank you for MHO! I hope you are feeling a bit better :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess you can stick around and moderate what gets past the filters on GAG. :P

Or watch series, anime, stuff, learn programming, things like that. Possibly watch good series, really, that way you don't get bored out of your mind but don't have to break your hand again.

• I seriously got bored of moderation lol that's why I asked this question :P

Anime is a good thing but I think I will heal much quickly than I'd complete a series and once touched, it's hard to leave it uncompleted.
      How and where can I learn programming?

Thanks :)

• I can just give you this rec https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya3guHgPTNg
      But technically the best ones to watch in my opinion are the following:
      BACCANO (16 ep)
      Steins;Gate (25 ep, not action-packed though)
      Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood (64 ep, best show ever made)
      I also personally enjoyed Mirai Nikki (Future Diary) and some others but yeah, watch that recommendation youtube link and see what you'd like

• Thanks a lot :))

What Girls Said 9

• Oh my gosh that's horrible! I'm glad to hear you're okay though! You could play a game like the Sims or maybe start a webcomic like Homestuck. THOSE will keep you busy forever. Are there any shows or videos that you can catch up on?

• Oh, you poor thing, have you been discharged?
    a121.g.akamai.net/.../BF147-11KM-BUGW.jpg

I have been hospitalised thrice in my life. Each time when I was feeling better , I chatted with people who visited me everyday and also 1 or 2 of the patients in the same ward. They shared with me many health experiences which're very valuable : ) There were also elderly patients there who couldn't understand English so I helped them to translate what the doctors and nurses said and helped them to press the emergency buttons etc : )

• Thanks a lot. :- ) Yes I'm at home.

You even had fun in hospital : D

(And never use 'thrice', use 'three times' instead)

• @while coming back from hospital, I had a car accident
      Sorry, this part is a little hard for me to understand : )

@You even had fun in hospital
      Yeah, I even had a stranger called me at the ward's number at 11.30pm to thank me for helping his elderly mum press the emergency button. He faxed me a letter through the hospital and asked me if I wanted to be his business partner. Haha.

The school books in Singapore use 'thrice' and not 'three times' : )

• It's okay ☺

Everybody wants Miss. Charming to assist them with their work. 😉

Yeah but it's considered a bit cheap.

• Are you Muslim (I'm asking because you said holidays and I thought Ramadan was going on) but I'm sorry to hear about what happened to you, I'll keep you in prayers. But what are some things you like to do? Video games, drawing, magazines, movies?

• Oops, "break" should be appropriate word :/ No I am not a Muslim.
      Thanks :)
      Yeah I like Video games and drawing :)))

• Thanks a lot :) I appreciate your kind input my lovely little sista 😊

• Aw you're welcome 😊😊😊

• Watch movies on your computer or play video games :)
    I hope you recover soon, I'm sending you a big virtual hug :)

• I'm really sorry to hear that. Listening to the radio, watching tv shows, doing facial pack lol, talking to friends on the phone, answering all questions on GAG :) ... you can do all these while staying in bed. Hope you get well soon

• Thank you so much :)

Doing facial pack? LOL 😂
      Actually, I liked that idea very much. That's worthwhile way of taking care of beauty.

• I know.. you could also try the body sleeping pack it makes skin really healthy :D

• "body sleeping pack" never heard about that. But it's interesting.
      You are now officially my personal beautician. :D

• I'm so sorry that happened to you. :( Get an account on Steam and buy a few games. That's how you can pass the time. Fallout, Skullgirls, Bioshock, and The Sims are a lot of fun. I hope you feel better soon!

• Get well, judge.
    Go to youtube.

• Lol when i read ur question, i clearly misunderstood it. devious mind lol

• Well your giht hand is still of good use right?

• Right but what can I do with it?

• Well your leg isn't your thigh and isn't your leg in a cast or something and I'm sure you have to get up to go to the bathroom every now and again so why can't you do it?

• Well, you boosted me up. I'm going to try it now. Pray for me.

What Guys Said 14

• 1. I'm sorry to hear that you've met with an accident but am also glad that it's not hampered you permanently :)
    2. Ah what can you do while in bed
    2.1. GAG obviously is a good option :D <3
    2.2. Depending on how your outlook is choose an online game to play, team games are better & will keep you engaged cause you have live people playing with you
    2.3. Games are not just the wiling away time ones, you can find games that increase your knowledge and various abilities
    2.4. Use this time to learn about various aspects of the world, society, human behavior, evolution, philosophies, current affairs, anything that will increase your knowledge base and compliment your choice of career too - the choices out here are limitless
    3. Switch between paper backs and laptop / tablet. Staying on one can be quite irritating to the mind (though the screen ones tend to be so not the paper backs)
    4. Do some physical movements aka exercises while you are in bed - check with our doc. This will keep your body and mind in shape even as you recuperate

Good luck & get well soon :)

• Thanks a ton!! You could be a good physician/psychiatrist :D

• Yeah! doing various things simultaneously :)
      And the name/degree of physician/psychiatrist isn't necessary but having qualities of this is appreciable :)

• Thank you again :) :)

• Wow bro sorry to here that! Well done for resting and sh**.

Anyways you could:

- Play games? (On a xbox ps4 or your phone)

- Learn how to 'lucid dream' (it'll be useful seems you're gonna be resting alot)

- Meditate

- Listen to music (and maybe try new types of music)

- Go on random stuff on YouTube

- Have friends come to your place

Hope you get better soon bro

• oh shit... glad u r still alive at least :)

anyway as long yer ears r workin u can always enjoy music... hope u'll come back in shape soon bro... :)

• Man I am sorry to hear that. Wishing you a speedy recovery. I do like how your profile pic corresponds to the type of day you've had.

I think listening to the radio, watching TV there are several good websites you can watch any show any season for free, troll as many questions on here as you can and see how many Xper points you can get in a day, play online poker maybe make some money while you are down,

• Thanks for wishes and thanks for noticing my pic. You're the only second person here who advised me to troll which I really very appreciate.

You got my attention :) I'll look forward to your future posts. You seem to be an exciting prospect.

Thanks again fella :)

• Thanks for the recommendation :)

Are you leaving or taking a break?

• Oh no. I am not leaving or going to take a break just my schedule now is making it where I will have to log on sporadically throughout the day instead of being on here for an hour or two at a time.

• Well sounds like you'll be watching plenty of movies then. Dude that really sucks I hope you recover soon.

• Play games on smartphone or psp read books or comics you can watch movies even and i hope you recover soon :)

• I hope you get better soon -There is always GaG

• Fapathon, learn to meditate, read books

• Well I don't like books :/
      Meditation is great :) thanks
      Errm.. where would I throw my babies? I can't cum on myself.

• Play games using your smartphone?

• Contemplate the meaning behind your existence.

• watch t. v. or listen to music

• Can you use your hand?

• Masturbate with your right hand

• Listen your favourite bands' discographies. Be concentrated on songs and their meanings.