Your favorite accents?

I always found British accents so sexy maybe it's because I'm American I don't know but along with British I find like a southern accents like Georgia or North Carolina accents ssexy what's your favorite accent

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Guy

• American accent is my favorite (here comes the downvotes xD).
    I don't know why, but I find a girl with an American accent to be super sexy.

0|0
    0|1
    • Yessss a guy that likes American accents

• I don't know why so many people dislike it, I think it's really sexy.
      I forgot to say that the Australian and Irish is also two accents that I really like.

What Guys Said 5

• There is an area in Ireland called Donegal - I think the girls there have the sexiest accents.

0|0
    0|0
  • This.
    Please
    No.
    No please. Please no.
    Go away.
    http://cdn.meme.am/instances/58870993.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • French and Italian.

I do like the general midwestern American accent as well.

0|0
    0|0
    • People like me in the Midwest like Nebraska say things differently than other states
      Because we are the best lol

• English accent is kind of cute

0|0
    0|0
  • British accent and italian accent ;)

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 6

• There isn't really a British accent, there's so much diversity here that the British accent doesn't exist :) Um, I think that I like the northern Irish accent and the Italian accent is pretty great.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well you can say that about most countries, it's just your British so you can tell the difference between the regions.

But my American cousins can't tell the difference between my southern accent and my friends mancunian accent.

I think generally most people are referring to the southern accent when they say British accent.

• Show All
    • Exactly, but to us someone living 10 miles away could sound as different to us, as an American or Australian

• Huh interesting

• I love italian and french accents they just always sound charming, no matter what! Swedish and norwegians always sounds kind of adorable when they speak English with an accent, too. It's hardly even noticeable but it's so cute how they can't really pronounce 'J'

0|0
    0|0
  • Southern, Australia, African

0|0
    0|0
  • British and australian/new zealand accents.. omg! 😭❤️

0|0
    0|1
  • I love the Irish and Scottish accent

0|0
    0|0
  • French! 😍