He texted me saying this, do you think it means he never wants to have a relationship?

Long story, short, I was seeing somone for about three months. Things moved a little too quickly and it got complicated we both decided to call it off because we wanted different things (I wanted a relationship, he wants something casual). We have mutual friends so chances are we'll still see each other around.

This is what he said to me: "I never wanted us to be like this, I agree in hindsight that we rushed things and I wish we didn't. I don't want you to hate me. You're a great and cool girl and we have a lot in common so I'd like to be friends.. but I understand if you don't want to"

Is it safe to say, he never wants to explore a relationship in the future?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that there is still a small possibility of having a relationship with him but it seems more like y'all need to just stick to being friends for now.

What Guys Said 1

• guess he was clear and he wants u only as a friend

What Girls Said 0