These two cute girls are moving in across the street from me. It seems they need helping lifting some things, i'm very shy but want to help, should i?

This family is literally moving in and i think the two girls are sisters. They seem to be having some trouble lifting things and i really want to help but i'am very shy. If i try my best to help do you think they will tell me to get lost or accept the help? It seems like they have heavy things and are moving at a very slow pace. I'm super shy and they look really good, so maybe cause i don't look good they probably won't accept my help. I'm just really down on myself many times and think negative but in all honesty if i went outside and just said "excuse me, do you want some help?" do you think they would tell me to get lost or say yes?

Again i'am very very shy but at the same time, i can see them struglling. I wouldn't mind trying to get to know one of them but i don't think i'm in there league. What should i do?

PS: i help out all my other neighbours but that's because i know them for a long time.

Most Helpful Guy

• Go for it and offer to help

• They have the rest of the stuff sitting there, should i try and help in the morning?

• Yeah - Do that

What Girls Said 1

• If I were you, I would go over there and ask him if they need help with anything. Just do it.

Or you can pretend that you're jogging like you do "every day" and then stop by their place on your way back to help them out.

• They have the rest of the stuff sitting there, should i try and help in the morning? lol i would never jog, i live right across from them, if i see them should i try and help. I'm scared cause they're beautiful girls and they might not like me or something :/

What Guys Said 3

• Just be fun and charming. "Are you ladies weight-training, or do you need some help?" Then, flash a cheeky smile. Something like that.

• loool, well it's raining now so they post poned it but either later tonight or tomorrow i guess i can talk to them

• Definitely dude. First impression is important

• i want to but i'm very shy, do you think they will reject my help? again it seems like they are having trouble with the big boxes (idk what is in there but it take 2 of them to carry 1)

• They'd probably be glad for the help and it's an easy in for someone who is shy. Go for it.

• well it's raining now so they post poned it but either later tonight or tomorrow i guess i can talk to them