My country, USA is becoming a 3rd world heII hole... Will your country take me in?

I prefer Russia or China... I find those two countries to have a lot more common sense and efficency...

Im black American. I dont mind the racism as long as there is no physical violence toward me.. Well they take me in as an immigrant?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1.) As long as you don't behave like an asshole and don't look like an illegal gipsy thinking that you're some kind of a godsend and everybody owes you, you're unlikely to experience racism. This is over-dramatized in western media about Russia (like majority of things they post anyway).
    I wouldn't recommend moving to Moscow, however: since everyone and their dog moves to Moscow for some reason, locals are getting really pissed about it. There are loads of other cities, just pick one. My town (Pskov) is the best place on Earth in my mind.
    2.) You can apply for asylum: en.wikipedia.org/.../Russian_Federation_Law_on_Refugees
    3.) Or you can send a letter to a president and ask him for permission to stay in Russia indefinitely. Yes, he actually reads and responds to letters. Amazing, isn't it? ;)
    4.) Or you can apply for either work or student visa, arrive to Russia, live for 5 years and apply for citizenship. Be warned, though, exams are hard + Russian language is quite challenging to learn.

• As a reminder to #1:
      It is a good idea to get used to wearing a suit. Overwhelming majority of blacks in Russia (although their numbers are really, really low, I guess about 1-2% of overall population) GENERALLY are either for a temporary asylum or somehow managed to get in illegally and should they get caught, they'll be kicked out.

By wearing a suit folks will assume you're either a student or on a business trip and therefore it will nearly nullifies chances of negative attention.

What Girls Said 4

• There are US immigrants who keep running to my country wanting to escape and when they get here they are so grateful at first but then hate certain things here too. I know Americans also want to live in the Caribbean, Australia, and all kinds of places because they hate their economy and politics. Instead of running away, I wish Americans would help fix the problem in their own nation. When Bush got re-elected in 2004, I think I had seen the most extreme of Americans desperate to leave the US. Whether or not they did, I don't know. It's not like there was a spike in US immigrants in other countries worldwide after that. If there is a statistic, I'd be curious to see it. It just seemed when things didn't go their way politically, they began crying out they were just going to move to Canada, the UK, Australia, or wherever because of it.

There is trouble everywhere in the world, and I think America keeps thinking they have this pressure to be the best at everything, and winners wherever games or wars are to be had, that the minute a problem occurs, instead of still maintaining pride and sticking it out and trying to fix it, they just think it's perfectly okay to barge in to another country and live there.

Well, immigration laws everywhere are insanely tight now. Walking in to a country with your suitcase packed and ready to live there doesn't work. So much should be considered such as learning the language, research the economy, housing opportunities, employment, crime-rate, healthcare - good lord so much to know if you're going to apply for residency!

I'm not trying to discourage your dream if you truly are ready and want to make it happen, but so far in your topic, it's just about racism and your feelings on how you feel that America is tanking on it's own people.

Have you traveled to Russia or China on an extended visit to see if it's right for you? Is there some underlying want, such as you'd like to just marry a Russian or Chinese woman (two countries many American men want because of the belief they are submissive, that's why I ask). I suggest that you travel if you haven't, and really get to know if it's right for you to go there.

Otherwise, there are lovely places in the US that you may enjoy that don't have nearly as bad racism problems that you are more than free to pick up your life and move to because hey, they're already in your country!

Good luck to you, I hope you find some solace wherever you go. :)

• Go to Austria! It is a beautiful country!

• It's ironic that you say that and yet everyone's still coming here for some reason... But go ahead there's no reason to stop you we're certainly over crowded.

• Sure they will. You have a good personality and that goes a long way.

What Guys Said 8

• Uhm I love China but I would like to say there's no racism there but honestly not quite sure. There is no record of violence towards blacks other than one big incident about 25 years ago. There's also just not a lot of immigrants in general so you'll probably stand out unless you go to the big metropolitan cities.

I hear Japan is a little better with the racism thing but they're still quite xenophobic sometimes. Russia I think you'll be safe. But economy there is not as good as China or Japan right now.

• My initial thought would' be to go to a socialist country like sweden or something because they're pretty cool in a lot of ways but I think they're fairly racist? I do not know though, I only know they're very homogenous.

but russia is anti-lgbt and I'm not sure about china.

• I think those countries are worse than Murica

• China is a lot more ethnocentric than the U. S. And Russia is very anti-homosexual.

Not exactly great alternatives. Every country has social obstacles.

• I should mention both Russia and China have police states larger than the U. S.

• Are you Chinese? Go for it. Otherwise avoid the mainland and stick to Hong Kong.

And what does pedophilia have to do with the anti-homosexual crusade in Russia?

• I don't care if the Chinese are ethnocentric, its completely understandable since they want to preserve their culture, as long as there is no physical violence I'm fine. In Russia its actually a crackdown on pedophilia and gay propaganda (covertly being introduced by the U. S.) Russia has a population crisis and can't afford homosexual behavior if it wants to survive.

• May be lol

• Stop being dramatic. Half of this racial shit is overblown, sensationalist media coverage.

• That's funny because I think blacks made the US falter.

• Not necessarily. We have been in the country since its inception, so if we made it falter we also made it great. Our only problem is we can't get off govt entitlements, but that alone can't be the reason why its sputtering out of control..

• Blacks for the most part helped keep the bans in place in most states.. It was white judges who overruled the people. .. Obama is a disaster but blacks want the entitlements... Keep in mind, ancestrally he is Kenyan and not really African-American. So he isn't REALLY ours.. But yes I mostly agree with you..

• Fair points. You are the kind of guy that should stay :)

• Russia? No... Racist as fuck.
    China? Probably Racist as fuck too...

Your best bet is probably a Black majority nation.

• I don't mind the racism.. And Africans are racist towards Black Americans as well
      ..