Scary but harmless prank to pull in a cabin?

I'll be staying in a cabin in the mountains with some of my friends and I was wondering if anyone knew of any scary pranks I could pull? Nothing too extreme, just something unsettling that I won't have to admit being the culprit of. For example: Having someone that's not on the trip call the cabin phone and acting like they said something weird. Something like that where it wouldn't cause anyone to freak out, but it would make things a little interesting. Bonus points for a prank that doesn't involve another person aka a prank that I can pull by myself. Thanks!

Ok so I'll admit that my example was lame, but that's because I can't think of anything else. I don't want something that will completely horrify them, but also not something that would be easy to laugh off.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• Hide all of the toilet paper.

• If the cabin is made of wood, Get some Diesel, pour it on the cabin, ignite the diesel, and watch everyone shit themselves as they run out of the burning building, would be funny as fuckles xD.

What Girls Said 2

• Just scream during the first night and when your friends ask you what's up, tell them that you saw someone standing in front of the window staring at you or you've heard someone outside of the cabin, that's almost a guarantee for a sleepless night lol but then again it's kind of mean..

• You must be white.