Do you think GAG should form a group for ugly people on this site so they can discuss their issues?

And please don't say ''beauty is in the eye of the beholder'' It is obvious I am talking about people that are considered ugly by a big percentage of the population. Anyways, back to the point. I think it will be great, because people that are considered ugly by most people can discuss their issues and they would be able to relate to each other. I think it would be a great for me and many other people.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 9

• I don't think that is a good idea. You would have better looking people thinking they should be members of that group and other such issues.

• I don't like the word ugly - I think everyone is beautiful in their own way.

• Im down for it ;P

• Well attractiveness is subjective so that would be a complex task for GAG to undertake. Do you have ambitions of Sovereignty among this hypothetical community?

• I don't get your second sentence man. And I clearly said people that are considered ugly by a big percentage of people.

• You're making too many assumptions, all you know for a fact is that media outlets have declared that George Clooney and Angelina Jolie are found attractive by all if not most, that doesn't mean a huge portion of people find them attractive at all...

You understand the media plays a huge role in forcing perceptions of beauty down people's throats right?

by the way there are parts of the world where women less than three times what I assume to be Angelina Jolie's bmi would be widely considered ineligible for even courting let alone marriage.

Anyway it's clear this take was not meant to be taken seriously but as a joke hence the little joke in my opinion post.

• Alright man but I was serious about forming a group.

• Yeah I think it would good or... not. I'm not sure

• hahahah sure why not

• FUCK Yes. I'm so sick of people telling me I'm not
    ugly how stupid do they think I am?

• No, it is useless.

• why are you obsessed with your looks?