Does anyone else go shirtless whenever possible?

specifically, cause I'm actually a transgender guy, I hate having to wear a shirt and personally I'd rather walk around like my brother, cause he goes shirtless whenever it's hot out, but I can't legally. So I just am curious if anyone else (with boobs) goes shirtless in the house when they can get away with it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I do all the time. I thinks its unfair that if its hot as fuck, a guy with bigger tits than some women can walk around shirtless but a female can't.

Now off topic, but one day my friend decided to walk around with only her bra on. It was funny, though, when a cop tried to stop her for public indecency. She said, "I'm wearing a bra that properly covers my breasts, what laws am I breaking." Then the cop was obviously paying more attention to her breasts, so she started starting hard at some guy who was jogging past us with no shirt on, claiming it's a distraction. When the cop said, just don't look, she said, "How come I'm told to just not look when a guys shirtless, but if a woman is we gotta call the police?" It's hilarious when cops can't come up with a reasonable answer. She got annoyed with him though so asked to borrow my shirt and I, being a transman and still having breasts, took it off and gave it to her. The cop looked at me all weird and I said, "ID says male."

• Oh. My. God.
      Sir, that is the best story I have ever heard. As soon as I am able to change my identification to male, I swear I'm gonna go shirtless so often...
      However I'm in maryland and I need to have surgery to legally change my gender on id unless I move out of state. Still, that's actually very gentlemanly of you and yeah, the whole dress code in society is such a double standard. I loev that the cop said 'just don't look' because I mean
      really
      after what he's talking to her about?

anyway, thank you! <3

• Hahaha, glad to be of help! I actually don't do that often, but I have a few times. I walk around shirtless and if I'm stopped, pull out my ID. As long as it says male, there's no laws regulating whether I can and can not walk in public shirtless. But that's when they wanna have the whole "gender equality" talk, about if I have breasts as a man and a woman can't walk around shirtless with breasts, then I can't. Quick to stop me and have that talk to make sure I'm being equal with women, but slow to stop a guy and talk about how its unequal. smdh.

What Girls Said 4

• Not I said the tiny apple.

• No that's trashy even for men

• Well, I don't do it outside cx
      personally I wouldn't have a problem if everyone was allowed to go shirtless, I mean sometimes it's effing HOT. But thanks for your opinion? c:

• I'm on crutches and they are chafing under my pits like real bad with a top on, so I'm rocking them topless as much as possible lol

• You could wear a sports bra. I see joggers wear them all the time publicly.

• true. I just don't really enjoy it. I'm looking into a double mastectomy and legally changing my gender/sex but for now I might just do that. thanks!

What Guys Said 2

• I see - I am sure some people like to be naked in their own house

• yeah. tbh it's really only in the summer cx cause we don't have air conditioning and it gets really hot.

• Nah dude. I like wearing shirts