Is it difficult to find work in London after graduating?

I am about to finish University in London and have no idea what to do next. Im graduating with a BA in a design subject. I come from a country where you earn a lot better than in the uk and ill probably find work a lot quicker. However, part of me loves london and wants to stay here. WIll it be really difficult to find work in london after graduating? There must be a lot of competition. I have no idea what to do... if I should just move back to my home country, live with my mum until I find a job and stay there... and maybe come and live in London again in the future when I have a few years of working experience.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you move home you will have the money in your pocket that will help you make future decisions

• Thanks for your reply. Yes maybe your are right... i should move back home... earn well an save money and I can always move back to the uk.

What Guys Said 3

• maybe u can try some part-time job atm?

• Is it difficult to find a girlfriend in London?

• It is relatively harder, and that is why I chose American not Britain.

What Girls Said 0