Do you think about the ottoman empire?

Do you think about it?

What do you think about*
I forgot saying ''what" I am sory :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Not much honestly.

• Thanks for MHO

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 11

• Going back to World War 1 - If I remember rightly it sided with germans and when they lost the war the empire collapsed

• I only know about how it got completely fucking dominated in WW1 xD.

• That happens when a country sides with those who lose a big war.

• I guess thats what happens, When a shitty third world nation, starts shit with the most powerful nations on earth, And then gets completely and utterly fuckin steamrolled xD.

• I think it was progressive and well run empire in its time. Like all empires that aren't managed well, the corruption and failure to adapt to a changing world helped to cause their collapse. The world might be a better place if was here. The book A Peace to end all Peace, talks about the problems caused by the dividing of the Ottoman empire after World War I.

• I'd like to learn more about it, for sure.

• Dont know tbh

• It ended nearly 100 years ago. History thus. What do you think about the Roman Empire?

• It was great at first and the first leaders were great like muhammad al fateh and suliman the justice and bayazeid the second, the othman empire reached soo far during suliman, they had wars with European and some easterns and Persians

• It has to do with Turks.

• No I don't think about it

• I forgot saying "what". The ask is what do you think about it :D

• It was an empire ruled by otters.

36.media.tumblr.com/.../...v2PoDF1rv231do1_500.jpg

• About all empires are 'ruled by others', including the American empire (since WW1 but even before)
      Iraq was ruled by CIA-controlled Saddam, until Saddam stopped obeying.
      In India the Governor-General of India or the Viceroy and Governor-General of India (commonly shortened to Viceroy of India), from 1858 to 1947, was originally the head of the British administration in India and, later, after the independence of Pakistani and Indian independence in 1947, the representative of the Indian monarch and head of state. The office was created in 1773

In the Ottoman empire The Sublime Porte, also known as the Ottoman Porte or High Porte also appointed local chiefs of state ( governors thus.) The same was done in the Spanish empire.

• The defeat in WW2 and the revolt of the 'Young Turks' signified the end of the Ottoman empire. The treaty of Lausanne led to the establishment of the Republic of Turkey in 1922.

• They killed Dracula