I think so and here are my reasons for it -
1) It's expensive as fuck.
2) Marriage seems to be more about women getting everything that they want by divorcing and taking half of the shit away form their soon-to-be ex-husbands that they've never worked for in the first place.
3) Divorce rates in the US has skyrocketed so high, with the vast majority of divorces statistically initiated by women.
4) Once the married couple has kids, the family courts will most likely always favor the mother/wives to have the custody of children and giving them all of the welfare aid for her and the kids.
5) It's a waste of a man's very huge chunk of his life.
I constantly hear many negative stories about how men were deceived into believe that the women that they've married are faithful and trustworthy... until they started to initated the divorce and taking half of their things away (undeservingly). People say how marriage is about being selfless to your partner and being their for them for the good and bad times. Well fuck being selfless in this new shitty generation. All it will do is get people (especially the men) no where and be taken for granted for it. I'd rather not risk get married and be on guard at all cost (even until I become an old man) with any woman that I get into a relationship with.
- Yes31% (4)42% (8)38% (12)Vote
- No46% (6)42% (8)44% (14)Vote
- Maybe23% (3)16% (3)18% (6)Vote