What kind of dreams do you normally have?

Mine end up being very weird story/video game type dreams. Sometimes they are from first person view and others they are 3rd person.
What kind of dreams do you normally have?

0|0
5|14

Most Helpful Guy

• I fly a lot... once I was playing Tetris... a lot of things talk for no reason... distances and dimensions are blatantly distorted and variable... a lot of times some jackass wants me to do some shit I don't understand and I try to do it because... a lot of dead ends and bizarre work-arounds...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• My gamer friend (rest his soul) always had insanely vivid dreams about the games he played. He loved to be the hero and could easily assume control of his dreams to basically make all his fantasies come true. It was very nice to listen to him talking about them.

As for me: 8/10 times it's about an insecurity or fear. I used to have wildly vivid and crazy dreams when I was younger, about videogames but also people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a dream that this girl who worked
    for Peekshows for guys , she masturbated
    in private shows, told me she didn't have her
    period for 5 months and thought she could be pregnant
    Now telling me that's not messed up lol

0|0
    0|0
  • dream about football and weed is that wierd? :/

1|0
    0|0
  • Mine are always first person. They always involve my friends and random situations. They aren't "fantasy-like" dreams. They are very realistic.

A lot of my dreams end with me doing something extremely embarrassing.

0|0
    0|0
  • its usually me working in a farm/garden/or walking in the desert... most of my dreams are like this

They usually involve, weird stuff that happened in my day

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually have story type dreams.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually weird dreams...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't remember my dreams, i have them because i've been told i twitch and move about but i never remember

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a wet dream light night... I pissed myself laughing when my math professor fell off the cliff.

0|0
    0|0
  • I once dreamed that I'm climbing Burj khilafa ( the tallest building in the world).

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually about food

0|0
    0|0
  • I have dreams of fucking an R&B bitch, then I wake up early and bounce with all her shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was a Navy Captain, counterpart of an Army Colonel, commanding a Joint Special Operations Task Force hunting high-value targets in Iraq and Afghanistan.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I don't dream very often. Well, I know I do, cause everyone dreams every night, I just don't remember my dreams as much as I'd like to. But when I do remember them, they're not really that weird. It's usually just casual everyday situations with a twist. I often dream that my mom and/or sister wants to kill our cats. I often dream about family members/relatives dying. School also tends to come into my dreams. Then there are some interesting dreams with demons and stuff, but they are very rare. Sometimes I dream about hiding, being chased. But mostly just interactions with people is what I dream of.

0|1
    0|0
  • From all kinds.

0|1
    0|0
  • usually its about zombies and school

0|0
    0|0
  • Romance dreams. Not sexually, but soft and sweet. Ah...

0|0
    0|0
  • i never remember my dreams..

0|0
    0|0