Would you rather have a study group on weekend or weekday. 45 min drive from where you live. 5-10 pm. (free pizza and drinks) ?

• weekday.
    33% (1)56% (5)50% (6)Vote
  • weekend.
    67% (2)44% (4)50% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
assuming its something you're interested in or care a lot about:) The group is only made up of people who really care. The food isn't a bribe, its just top help out in case people eat dinner bc the timed cuts into that.
Which day would you prefer?

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I would pick weekend - 5 hours after a day of work/classes would be tough.

1|0
    0|0
    • yeah but some people have school/ work on weekends too. i do;(

• Show All
    • The world is such a fluid place that it would be hard to suit all but in an ideal world I would pick Sunday.

• yeah actually i dont think there are classes on Sunday. so out of sat and sun sun is best in that respect.

What Guys Said 3

• depends on what the subject is
    if its something im interested in then i dont care about the free pizza or drinks, i would simply go cause studying is fun

1|0
    0|0
    • oh i put that in bc it starts at 5., so people wouldn't have time for dinner. i dont eat 'dinner' but a lot of people do. and good point. assuming its something you're interested in or care a lot about:)

• Show All
    • my priority list usually doesn't has food on it

mine either thats why i thought of it for other people. i overcompensate bc i dont have meals at any particular time.

what day?

• free? ok then i'm in ^_^

1|0
    0|0
  • Weekday. Cause my weekends are already full.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Weekday.
    --

1|0
    0|0