Do you like the Kardashians?

Do you like the Kardashians?
Apart from their appearance, just how they are and behave.
In my opinion they are all untalented and annoying.
(But that's how we see them in the media and on tv so actually we can't judge..)

• No
  • Yes

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I'm not a big fan of any celebrities who don't have any real talent. I only like the ones who worked hard to get where they are and actually have talent (whether that be singing, acting, dancing, etc.). I don't like holding people on a pedestal simply based on their appearance, which is essentially the only reason the Kardashians are "famous."

What Guys Said 13

• No, I think they are a bunch of brainless dumbfucks who road in on their rich daddy's coat tails. There is nothing more to them.

• They bring drama to USA

• I have never seen show but I know them from media coverage - Not really enough to form a judgement on them.

• That is one fucked up family.

• Non I never watch it

• I see no reason to like them

• No, but I don't hate em either. I do find one of the Jenners attractive. Kendall is a cutie

• Nope I dont know anything about them

• Yeah, especially Kanye.

• when i her their name i vomit in my mouth

• I kinda like Scott though, cool dude

• If I have to listen to them, then no. Just the small time I have heard them talk while going through the channels I couldn't take it.

• After all this time I still don't know what they do or even who is who or how many there are. I don't really care for celebrities

What Girls Said 13

• I like to copy their makeup but it frustrates me that they've made millions for doing practically nothing (no, contributing your opinion on which panties look the cutest on your iPhone app avatar does not count as work) and I don't know how i feel about kylie. Kylie and I are the same age, but she wears completely see-through outfits and is dating a grown man :S. I also don't agree with the whole Bruce thing. Long story short I liked them when it was still light hearted drama. Now that Kylie's a whore and Bruce is "Caitlin" and kris is dating a 30 year old man who looks like he's from Zimbabwe it's weird and no longer fun to watch.

• It just proves how Vain America is. America is so vain that they will place someone on a pedestal for being "attractive", having a "real" body. Thats pretty much all the Kardashians have to give, thats their job to look attractive. It shows how far a sex tape and ass shots can get you in America. Thats sad. And they wonder why young girls look up to strippers and video vixens. Because society has molded the idea in their head that if they look like this and do things like this they can live a lavish lifestyle while sitting on their lazy asses all day. I deeply dislike them and the attention they receive. They dont even have their education. (except kourtney).

• I live and go to school near their high school, Marymount. Marymount is a part of the ring of big la private schools, and at any of these schools it's highly taboo not to go to college. Must have been awkward for kim and khloe's senior year

• I am not a fan but tbh they crack me up lol

cdn4.teen.com/.../...with-the-kardashians-jail.gif

• I don't give a single fuck about them.

• nope lol look too fake

• I really don't like them, they're messed up to me. But I do like Kim and Caitlyn Jenner but I really don't watch their show and I don't even know their family very much :/

• I think Kim is nice person in general but I dont watch it

• Their just trash

• you can't pay me enough to watch their show but of classless, lazy people who get paid for existing.

• What are they famous for anyway?

• They are all fakes!

• Hell no, I'm sick of them being on every day news, no matter what the whole world is talking about them, they are jus a family that lives on the tv , every one of those kardashians those aren't classy at all and especially that kylie girl , she literally looks like a grandma stuck into a 18 year old body, she looks horrible, she wants to grow u so fast probably end up publishing a sex tape too just like her sister, but all the fam wants is money , greedy ass people , the only one I like is Kendall , she is not fake and she is young and bad and she doesn't have to follow on Kim's footsteps, god pray tht thier show gets canceled on e , there are more important things going on in the world

Oohhph... Had to let tht out

• no I don't like the Kardashians