I'm from South Africa and i'm 16, is it possible for a non-citizen to go to the UK and attend a public high school?

if yes, do you have to pay and if yes, how much?

pls, no mean replies, i don't know much of UK
well, i'm going to move soon to attend high school and college, but don't you have to pay tuition?

Most Helpful Guy

• A student visa of some sort?

• what if you use a student visa

Most Helpful Girl

• There's private schools that you pay for and state schools that are free. College is free too when you're under 19, but you'll have to buy your own books and stuff, it isn't free like in school. You only really have to pay for university.

What Guys Said 4

• 0|0
    • Lol wrong question, sorry.

But good luck, I hope you succeed in your dream!

• I think a student visa is required at university level. Attending High School wouldn't be such a problem. Consulting the embassy people in UK should be the first step I guess.

• Yes you can.. In public school there is no such fees.

• If you live in the UK then most likely yes and it'd be free since it's public

• well, i'm going to move soon to attend high school and college, but don't you have to pay tuition?

What Girls Said 0