What makes a person "appealing"?

Most Helpful Girl

• The way they dress is a huge turn on. So, I personally think guys dress accordingly is hot. I mean like matching clothing. Khakis with a shirt that matches with their shoes. Also their hair. The hair is really a turn on if it is big or well groomed.

What Girls Said 3

• He has to have a quick wit and sense of humor. Intelligent and with goid manners is a must. If he's cute and has a killer smile that won't hurt!

• visually: it differs for everyone but generally people are more appealing when they smile genuinely.

characteristically: how kind/ giving/ compassionate they are, can they make other people laugh, can they keep up an intelligent conversation, are they loyal and trustworthy, and a big one, are they hardworking?

• The way they differ from the rest and their charisma.

What Guys Said 6

• Her personality usually is the big thing for me.

• A combination of looks and excellent personality.

• if they can a-peel potatoes successfully ^_^

• A good sense of humor, I can't stand people who act miserable and make no effort.

• For me, its their personality and if I am always able to learn something new about them.

• appealing physically or personality wise?