Who uses snapchat, what purpose?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I do.

It's an easy and more intimate way to stay in touch with my boyfriend, friends, and sister.

I like how I can draw on my pictures, and it's a fun app for me.

I don't sext on snapchat. Rather, it's for comedy more than anything.

• why you don't do sex in snapchat? :)

• well, what do you think doing this on the Skype.. ? :)

• No, not really.

What Girls Said 20

• I do. My snapchat friends mostly just get a lot of cat photos from me.

• Talk to people you want to either a. Impress with your attractiveNess or b. Send ridiculous faces to. Also it's like a step behind asking for someone's number. In terms of intimacy it goes facebook messaging, IM apps like kik, snapchat, then your cell number. I don't know why that's just how it is

• I don't. I rarely take pics, so it would be pointless for me.
    I guess people just use it for fun to send and receive embarrassing and random pics

• I do. Just because. And the guy I like, that's how we text.

• i dont use it..

• I think its basically when you look good and you want to show it while chatting :P. Also , for sexting :P. You can't save the images or whatever they are saying nor take a screenshot.

• People can take screenshots, it's just notifies the sender that the receiver took a screenshot

• Yeah so they won't take a screenshot, otherwise the girl will know.

• I just use snap chat to send funny pictures to my friends and keep people updated to what I'm doing at the moment. :)

• Yeah. I use it to communicate and stay in touch with my friends. I can send them random pics and stay in contact with them in a easier and quicker way.

• To talk to my siblings or friends. Send funny faces, pictures of my dog, etc lol

• My friends and I do. It's fun to use with them so that we can send each other funny photos or let them know what we are up to in a quick and easy way.

• i use it quite often. its basically like posting a status but includes a picture that stays up for 24hrs

• i've never used it

• I don't and I won't. It's stupid.

• I have it and use it once in a while

• To talk to friends in an easier way.

• I used to.
    With a guy I was dating. He lived 3 hours away.
    We used it to "motivate" one another.

• I use it to draw boogers on my nose and make funny faces to send them to my friends and siblings

• No one uses snapchat for any other reason except Girls want attention and guys are hoping for nudes.

• It's a way to kind of show off. It's easy to copy and paste a picture of a celebrity but on snapchat there's no uploading so everything you share is right in front of you. No catfishing and if you see something crazy or cool it's kind of proof that you are actually there.

• I don't.. and I've only known one person who has it in my whole life