Should I buy the sims 3 or the sims 4?

I've always liked playing this game! Didn't know if any of you could give me some advise on which one to get! Like are they're any major difference with game play?

What will run best on my Mac

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on what you like in terms of gameplay. If you've never played them, know Sims 3 is really for those who like more realistic gameplay, open world, and its more completed, in terms of EPs and SPs. Lots more to do actually. You don't have the same ease of CAS as you do in Sims 4 (which click and drag) and as many traits.

In Sims 4, you have more noticeable emotions and all, but the emotions system doesn't really work out well, like they can literally watch a dad die in front of them and be sad until they see the damn decorations on the wall. It isn't really meant for family play, by the way. Decorations a house is easier in some ways, but they choose the color scheme for you as you don't have the option of picking colors. It offers less customization actually. But the gameplay sure is weird, they ain't never lie about that part. It just makes little sense. The multitasking is good to a point, like its sometimes good to be able to get fun and hunger up by eating and watching sports, but its sometimes annoying as hell when you're trying to rush it. Sleeping takes 10x less time, as the speed greatly increases as they sleep. But forget the skill learning stuff for your child sims, its useless. Also, you can't tell adults and teens apart, so be careful. And finally, if you like toddlers DON'T GET SIMS 4. They fucked me up, down, sideways, and inside out with getting rid of one of my favorite stages!!!

What Guys Said 4

• Sims 3 probably better

• Why not just download it for free?

• How do I do that?

• Get sims 3 XD

• Okay! So what's the differents between the base game and the delux edition

• Since macs are shit for playing games if get 3 because you could probs run it better

• Sims 3 is more customizeable

What Girls Said 2

• You should probably look at which one will run on your computer better. Sims 3 is pretty intense

• You should downloads the Sims4. They're making new expansion packs and stuff packs which are so awesome.

• Where do I download it

• Thanks so I'm just going to by the disc... Im buying it used... the code it comes with to download the game.. can that be done

• I was dumb enough to buy the disc and it doesn't come with everything the pc download for digital deluxe does. I highly recommend you don't make my mistake by buying the disc. Downloading it from Origin is the best way to go.