I love being alone is that a problem?

I love being alone at home and I don't enjoy going out either is this normal coz I just find it amusing to be alone it's like heaven to me, reading, playing, etc

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• Same! I feel like that a lot too

• I think you are an introvert. It's okay, I think but it's also good to go out sometimes.

• Whatever makes you happy.

What Guys Said 5

• You seem like a total introvert, which is just fine so long as you're doing what makes you happy. Just make sure you don't take it to the extreme and isolate yourself.

Anyway, I can relate. I recently got a new roommate and he wants to be all buddy-buddy while we're at home, which... I'm not all about. LOL. I want my space and my alone time when at home, too.

• I don't see a problem in doing what you love when you cause no harm to yourself or others by doing this.

• If that is your thing and you are happy about it then there's no problem.

• I like being alone too just hate the odd time I am lonely

• If you like it then how could it be a problem? I love being on my own and NEED a lot of personal space.