What do u wanna do with ur life?

Like the title said, what is the thing u really want to do or try or place to visit, anything that comes into your mind :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I want to write. Mostly I want to express myself. I've always felt like I had the soul of an artist, but I've never had his hands. That is, I can't draw, paint, play an instrument or sculpt. But what I do have is a natural talent for connecting with other people and I can basically make the English language my bitch when I need to... So for me it's write or explode. I have these thoughts and feelings I want to share with the world and my best, perhaps only real option is to write them.

I want to write something that moves people, that makes them feel connected to everyone else on a very universal human level. Because when you get right down to it, we really are all the same. We're all just trying to feel something deep, and sometimes share that experience with others.

What Girls Said 8

• I don't know yet. Maybe a lawyer or stock trader but you asked what I WANT to do - not what I WILL do.

• Well.. First I want to know a lot of knowledge about a lot of 'subjects'
    Then travel the world
    Learn to play the piano or even start a band of my own
    Learn freestyle motorbike and compete in a game..
    I guess, that's all. For now..

• I want to have a job where I can constantly help people, and be able to volunteer at many organizations to give back to the community.

• Life goals:
    Go to many countries, go to all continents, visit every state, fall in love, and become rich and famous. Oh and figure out the Illuminati

• I just want to make a difference in someone's life.

• I'd like to end up being a dentist or orthodontist. I also would like to go skydiving.

• learn the piano and travel around the world

• Work hard, save money and retire at 50.

What Guys Said 11

• I want to see one of my developing properties turn into a mega franchise as big as the MCU. I do it for the message, and for the art. Not for the money. Although, getting rich doing it would be a nice bonus. Maybe not a very realistic goal, but it's been with me since I was a small child.

• find contentment and live in peace

• Visit Melbourne, Aussie. And I wanna start an Accounting firm that helps people start a business. I would help them with audits, their books, budgeting and everything. If I can realize my dream I wanna help others achieve theirs.

• Fap, Fap, fap it away like every other millennial boy

• I want to eat pizza but the thing is, it's actually 5:35 AM 😕

• I don't really care what happens money wise, as long as I can go out into the world and travel, I'd love to go back packing across Europe or something

• I have no idea

• I want to use my life to serve the Lord and serve others.

• I want to make my famalam have a nice life

• Start college, get out my people house, become a computer programmer, and go on from there.

• Gain as much hasanat as possible doing good to people and benefiting mankind