Are there any actual Christian countries?

Are there any actual Christian countries anymore? Or is that just a name now whereas in reality, all those people aren't actual christians? Are there specific countries with actual christians now?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ireland used to be till the child abuse scandal ruined the catholic church's reputation

What Guys Said 4

• Though it isn't ACTUALLY, the USA is very Christian. And Conservative. Comparing it to much of the UK.

• Got a point there, but you have to go to them small towns to find it. I live in a small town where damn near everyones a white, Republican, Christian...

• True in many ways, but even though many larger cities are a lot more diverse, the government and such as a more general thing is also majorly Christian/Conservative. I think that's changing now, but it's a slow change.

• UK is a christian country, the US is as well I believe, Russia is orthodox catholic, Vatican city is ofc a chistian country lol. I can't think of many others right now.

• ok thanks for letting me know :) but I'm not sure about the U. S. though. I mean, personally, most people online who are from America tend to be atheists.

• oh but never mind. It's a state religion

• Yeah then definitely at least those countries, Ireland as well. Germany, too perhaps, I doubt the majority of the US population is atheist.

• Italy? Greece? I mean I know they're actually Catholic buttt it's close enough, right?

• Vatican would be one!

While there are other countries that may be considered 'christian', the composition of the demography is changing in many countries, with only a proportion of the people practicing the religion.

What Girls Said 3

• if you're talking about lots of practicing christians, there are still some

armenia is one. so is the philippines. lots of south American countries still have practicing christians.

• Portugal. Majority is Christian Catholic. Spain too. I believe Frace as well. Mexico

• I hope not.