Making friends with fat girls to meet hot chicks?

Sounds fucked up.. and it is.. BUT it seems like fat girls always have really hot girl friends. and Hot chicks always have a fat girl friend. Like... the pretty faced fat girls.. Is there any truth to this?

• It works
  • It doesn't work
  • Maybe
  • See results.. because I can't contribute to this.
you people are acting like its not possible for an above average guy to really be friends with a fat girl..

Most Helpful Girl

• On a scale of 1-10 I rate you a solid dick of a user for being that cruel. How can you just use someone like that? It's fucking low.

• Hey, Im not using anyone! Im becoming friends with someone, knowing certain friends have certain perks... I choose my friends wisely. Im a very good friend. and when I dont choose friends wisely, I usually end up putting in time and effort in a friendship that ends up stabbing me in the back!

• You sicken me.

• I sicken myself... :(

What Girls Said 10

• This is terrible idea. The pretty friend would instantly reject you on account of you leading on her good friend and being an asshole. You'd just make yourself look bad.

Plus, that's pretty messed up on a moral level. That "fat girl" has feelings, ya know.

• One would ask why the pretty girl has the big fat friend as a friend anyway

• Who said anything about leading anyone on? Can I not make friends with fat chicks without leading them on? I would be a real friend...

• He isn't leading on the fat friend. He is simply making casual friendship with her. He isn't flirting with her, nor is he her best friend or anything. I wouldn't have a problem. Besides, if the fat girl cared about her pretty friend, she would be happy to introduce her to someone if she thought they would hit it off. I have had people ask me about friends of mine, and I have had people ask about me. Its perfectly normal.

• Instead of using fat girls as a scape goat to try to get to her friend...
    why not try to work on your way of communicating with women?
    So that way you don't have to even THINK about doing thing.
    The technique is very wrong.
    If I were a fat girl I'd feel used.

• *THINK about doing that. (Correction)

• I would think it was really polite that someone approached a friend of mine to get an introduction. I would be flattered. Isn't that already good communication skill?

• The DUFF, the gatekeeper lol. sorry reminds me of that movie lol

• @xXiTacoXx Support and agree.

• This reminds me of the loft. And I don't think that actually happens outside of movies. Fat chicks have standards too.

• Maybe she's using you to get to your hot friends?

• There is nothing wrong with becoming casual friends with someone because you want to know other people they know. Its is just networking, really.

• Her friends will more then likely resent you for that plus it's cruel.

• You gotta do what you gotta do.

• done did what i done gotta did...

• lol that doesn't work.

What Guys Said 7

• that's really shitty man sorry... u r usin her more or less. if i was da "hot chick" i'd never date a guy such as yerself. sorry if i sound mean, but wot u r doin's really asinine. please change yer mind

• How would they know though? Besides, Id actually be friends with the girl making it very clear I dont want to date.. shit, she would probably introduce me to her friends lol.

• then asked them out str8-away, don't befriend people in order 2 use em 8)

• you dont get what im saying,... nevermind. lol

• if you want to date hot girls what you do is not befriend fat girls as they will have fat friends and if they do have hot friends they are using her as a scape goat as they will look much better when standing next to her.

what you do is meet a hot girl purposely get friendzoned by her but use that to your advantage. after being good friends with her for a while try to coerce her to hook you up with a friend of hers. she will more than likely try to set you up with the ugliest one however if all her friends are hot the ugliest one is probably average or good looking meaning you scored either way :)

• I don't think a guy would honestly think like that

• I'm not saying it's right, as long as you don't lead her on and treat her bad go on ahead if it works for you then do it, But I suggest just talking with these "Hot" women because to be honest they are the most self concious women because no guy has juevos to talk to them

• i just did this... i asked this "hot" girl for her number and she shot me down.. maybe i could have been friendly with her fat friend first and it would have been a different story.

• It's all about the way you approach

• Dude this works on all women. If you make friendw with a girl then she will have gfs. And those gfs will have gfs. So its a solid plan anyway you slice it even if its not by the fat friend.

• Depends on if you're charming enough to get away with it.

• I am.. I think.. lol.

• but those other girls in the pic are averageish

• opinions... I actually think the fat girl not to bad either.