Is it weird that I think that if my bff was a boy, I would've married her?

Honestly, she's like one of the best girls in this entire UNIVERSE..
And she's just so.. Ugh. I love her so much..
But only as friends :P (get your mind out of the gutter :P )
Unfortunately, there is no guy version of her.. :(

Most Helpful Guy

• No I have a friend that guy that if he was born a female i would marry Him

• Thanks for the mho

What Guys Said 7

• Not really. If he was a guy and you loved him so much, then you two should marry each other in the future :)

• No Homo i feel that way about one of my bestfriends
    She is the perfect match to you on every level except she is a girl... its understandable

• That is a common dilemma for girls I think

• I love my best friend to death, so its not that weird. Honestly, a lot of my female friends are like her in personality terms and any girl I like goes through her first. I get the feeling. Trust me, if we weren't friends...

• It's not weird, it's just slightly gay. Even trying to imagine some of my close friends as girls has me automatically switching to another subject of thought lol.
    That being said guys are different from girls I guess, but I know a few girls who would say that's leaning slightly towards lesbianism tendancy realm, which I'm not saying is bad or anything.

• I couldn't marry my female best friend. She feels like a sister to me.

• I'm sure there is

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think it's weird.
    Funny story: My male/gay friend feels the same way about me and I think he's a great guy but he's too annoying to imagine being with even if he was straight. Well my best friend, who is gay/male and I are identical, same birthday and everything. Well they met and I didn't know that, and the original friend tells me he met this amazing guy. I find out it's my bestie and he's telling me "he's just like you and I love him". So I ask my best friend how he feels and he's like "fuck... he's so nice... but so annoying".

• No I understand what your saying. It's not weird