What vitamins are the best for the mind?

Most Helpful Girl

• Omega 3 which is "fish oil" or if you want a stronger dose go for "krill oil"

Realistically having them from there natural source is more benefical, so consuming fish is always better. As vitamins will only extract as much as it may need in a tablet form.

• Well I have one a day adult multivitamin that has vitamin A, C, D, E niacin, vitamin B6, B12, iodine, pantothenic acid, folic acid, zinc, and biotin

• No, unfortunately I have a poor diet and I'm very picky when it comes to what I eat

• If you really want to feel on top of your game then I would think about compromising. Even small changes can really do wonders.

What Girls Said 2

• I am not an expert on vitamins but everybody says eating blueberries, fish and sesame seeds benefit the brain and the only food that MIGHT be bad for you from that list is sesame seeds if you eat too much of it.

• i think Omega 3 (fish oil) is great

What Guys Said 3

• I have heard the fish based vitamins are good for the mind

• Fish oil.. helps your brain!

• vitamin P - pussy.