Guys, what attracts you about a girl?

I always wondered what's the hing that girls do, wear it say that attracts/like you to them. Like what's the first thing you notice?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• I always notice the face first. Pretty face gets my attention. Great assets keep my attention (butt and boobs). Smiles are a big plus. The scowling girl or the one who broods gives off the bitchy vibe. No thank you. I want someone who looks like they're having fun and happy to see me. Body language is another good one. If she stands close to me, I know she's at least comfortable enough to be next to me and that she's interested. Shoulders open and parallel to mine, not one shoulder in front like she's keeping me at bay. Hands at her side, not crossed in front like I'm a kid being scolded. Everything after that is chemistry.

What Guys Said 19

• Personality, inteligence, the ability and interest to discuss complex concepts. If you mean physically... beyond certain things being negatives (fake tans, too much warpaint, dressing like a chav) mostly because of what they imply about the person's personality (unfair I know, but im being honest) not much comes up. I tend to ideally find a girl attractive if she's about a head shorter than me, but it's not exactly a rigid rule.

• Shaved smooth legs, underarms
    Good looking, having bright eyes
    Her voice tone, volume and being polite
    Sexy and tight body size
    The MOST important thing is common sense, trust and good-understanding... Briefly everything is effective about girls to attract me.

• The very first thing i notice is her hair. If she has bad hair, i dismiss her immediately. The better hair she has, the quicker she gets my attention.

• Her personality and how she carries herself

• It is cute when a girl is shy inversely it's sexy when a girl is assertive. Watching a girl switch while she walks is an interesting thing. Especially, if she has a big butt and hips. You could sell movie tickets to dudes to watch that. Also a fun who want to have fun but knows when to stop. Also I hate killjoys, don't be a depressed downer.

• Who she is as a person. I get to know a girl first, but generally her personality, her goals, and just her as a person.

• Her positivity and how she presents herself.

• My listof requierments to even go talk to a girl to get her number or ask her out is 1. ass 2. Nice body curves 3. White teeth. Curves don't have to be extream. Just noticeable.

• First thing I notice is her eyes and smile. Love pretty eyes and pretty smile.

• How they look, how they move, how they interact with people (espec. me).

• her bum. yeah...

• Her confidence, height, education etc.

• I like it when a girl gets her butt stuck in the stair railings...

• Not what she wears her beautiful eyes

• I like grumpy girls.

• One's with really nice personalties

• are they pretty regardless of clothing (if that checks), then how do they act

• The very first thing that gets me enemy before I get to talk to them is if ther have a great smile

• Their face then their boobs as i work my way down depending on how her clothes fit her and their posture, body language