Does anyone here not want to have children until they are 30+?

I honestly don't want to have kids until I'm 35, not even joking.

1|0
12|12

Most Helpful Girl

• I want them earlier than 30 but I'd have them into my early 30's that's when eggs are the healthiest I don't want old eggs, more chance of baby problems, and I don't want to be old while having babies. I want my body to bounce back as much as possible. Plus it's just not healthy for women to have babies too late.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I never wanted kids, so I used to tell people I was waiting, even making myself think I needed more time, just in case. My 30s came and went and I realized I made the better decision. Kids weren't meant to be, and I knew it all along.

3|0
    0|0
  • I don't ever want children lol but I doubt you will find very many women who want to wait until that age, I wish more people were open to it though. If I ever did have kids I would want to be older and completely ready, so I think it's good that you're waiting.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not preferable. There's an increase for the child to have complications and disorders, such as down syndrome along with miscarriages. If I had to choose I would have children before the age of thirty, but if I wasn't able to do so I would still have children after that age.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you are older, you might be more mature minded and financially stable. Otherwise, it's a health risk for the child.

1|0
    0|0
    • depends also on the age of the mother, I could end up 35 having kids with a 25 yo

• That's true. I was picturing myself at my age having kids, as a woman. Younger males and females both tend to have healthier children though.

• If I don't want it by 25, I don't want kids.

:p :p

1|1
    0|0
  • Me! ✌ I want to focus on my career first and have fun when I can, then kids can come too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to start at 27. I have a condition that allows it to be extremely complicated to have children, especially if I wait until I'm older. If I don't have at least one by 33, I would just hang it up.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm going to be 30 soon and when i was younger i had a similar train of through (wanting to have kids at 34/35). As I've gotten older i want to have kids more than ever now, and i wish i could have had kids in my late twenties... sigh

0|0
    0|0
  • me! late 20s or early 30s

0|0
    0|0
  • Women don't have that kind of time. Higher chances of birth defects start kicking in

0|0
    0|0
  • Not until 35?
    Clock is ticking

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Why would you want to have kids before being able to support them? I won't be having any for a long time...

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of my friends waited till their 30s before having kids

0|0
    0|0
  • I want children around ages 28-33.

1|0
    0|0
  • 26 is a good age so they out of my house by 40.

3|0
    0|0
  • I want to wait until that age because by then, I should be out of vet school and stable enough for children. I refuse to bring a child into this world knowing I cannot support them. That is wrong as hell.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a big fan of kids bro

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to have children once I get married, however I don't think I will get married before 30+

0|0
    0|0
  • You have to understand that your sperm quality will be bad.

2|0
    0|0
    • lol okay einstein, lets pretend that 35 yo fathers don't exist

• Show All
    • You begun the name calling. But you know what. Do whatever the fuck you want. Have kids in your 90's.

• suggestion noted.

• I'm already 30. I don't have a choice in the matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 30. So, I wouldn't have to wait if I were to have kids at 30.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah , me too

0|0
    0|0
  • i want to have children never

2|0
    0|0