Would you find this weird?

If a guy loves the rain so much, he actually sits on his rooftop during light showers just to get the feeling in. Reason I'm asking is because I legit do this. I can sit out in the rain and enjoy it, even very hard thunderstorms I LOVE being out in and watching. But if it's light and drizzling almost, I can just sit on my roof and enjoy it. I can climb in and out because of the way the roof is and it's literally like stepping out the door, its so easy.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• You and literally everyone else. Everyone loves the rain. It doesn't make you special or unique or "dark"

• Actually some people like my friend hates the rain.

• Look at all these comments.
      People think liking the rain is as unique as actually NOT liking the rain.
      Most people LIKE the rain. The unique ones are he ones who don't
      What's even more unique is liking the rain and NOT subtley bragging about it

• You said 'everyone', I was just correcting you.
      You're making me want to forget my morals, but I won't.
      I just thought to ask because some people find it really weird that I literally enjoy the rain to that degree, and some don't.
      It's an asking site female.

• It not weird, it's actually cute XD Girls usually like it when guys are open about something they are passionate about. I on the other hand, even though I think storms are beautiful, I always think a tornado is going to get me... Plus I get cold way too easily XD

• Sounds aweesssomeee

• I love that too♡

• I don't find it weird.
    I love rain too. High ✋

• Nah not really weird. I imagine it like taking a shower with clothes on tbh

• That actually sounds pretty cool. I wouldn't mind.

What Guys Said 3

• A lot of people like the rain that much

• I do that except just out in my yard--my roof is really steep cx

• I like jogging and feeling light rain. Very refreshing.