Can't I just become a singer already?

It's always been my dream/wish and Im definitely way more into it than I used to be. Even with all the knowledge I've gained. It would even make sense to say that the learning I've done has helped increase the wish if I'm saying it right. And I pretend, fantasize, and imagine ALLLLLL THE TIME! And when I watch music videos on YouTube or ones about making the music videos, concert videos or anything like that, as I'm watching it, I effortlessly get this feeling and say "yes!!! I can totally see myself doing that and living my life like them!!" It's soooo easy to imagine! But I tend to be like "can't it just be reality already?" "Enough with the pretending, imagining and fantasizing! Less pretending, imagining and fantasizing and more reality!!" They say anything is possible so can't my lifelong dream/wish come true and be reality already?

Most Helpful Girl

• Singing is a hard profession to get into. First I suggest you sign up for vocal lessons, practice practice practice, become comfortable singing in front of others. Start small like singing at local coffee shops or maybe making a youtube channal where you post covers. Just make sure you also have a back up plan because, I hate to be a pessimist, but the chance of you making it is slim. Good luck! :)

• Thank you. I do have a backup plan. If it's not singing career then it's pharmacy tech

• It's all about being discovered. Being in the right place, at the right time, the problem is, noone knows when that is.

• Well obviously there are people that get it

What Guys Said 3

• Keep practising and your break might happen

• You gotta know the right people; it's all about networking

• get good microphone, lern 2 write music, git vocal lessonz, must b good lookin 2

then u can b singer :)

• I know I'll need a vocal coach once I'm in the industry, but I really need vocal lessons before that? I always feel so great that I sing so well and I sound just like my favorite singer when I sing her songs and I can sing just like her. It makes me feel so great and blessed

• Oh wow! I wonder how I can get them. I know that the more practice the better. She does singing gigs and performs?

• yes and she is learning dance too, adding flare to your performance can help

What Girls Said 2

• Anything like singing, acting, and dancing professionally is hard to get into. I know a very great and amazing singer and she has been trying for years to get famous. You have to put yourself out there and pray, dream, and believe that it's going to come true.

• You won't get anywhere by watching other people live your dream :) Get started by getting video equipment and such and start putting your self out there! I'm sure you'll do great :)

• That's true. But it does inspire me and make me feel good and love it even more. Thank you