What was your worst school year ever?

Well I already had it bad from grades 4th to 6th but 7th grade (junior high) beat the record of being the worst ever for me. Though 8th grade wasn't that bad, it took me a while to get over it, even when those events from the previous years never repeated itself again.

Right before entering HS, I was scared of not fitting in and 7th grade repeating all over again. I even called a friend for some tips a couple days before. Luckily, it wasn't anything like that. I would rate my HS years a C+ (maybe a B-), not excellent and me being popular nor an ''omg my I was miserable, no one liked me'', not over the top. I would call it a ''meh, whatever''.

As for grades 4th-6th: F
7th grade: FFFFFFFFFFFFF
8th grade: C-

Most Helpful Girl

• 6th. Nothing bad really happened, but that's when I started getting shy and not making friends as easily. That's also when girls started having good looking clothes and I was stuck dressing like a little kid and it just made me feel even more awkward

• I couldn't make friends easily back then but then the ugly part comes when apart from being already shy, kind of awkward and still having lower social skills... most of them are mean to you.

• :/ I'm sorry that happened
      I was more just the invisible girl in the corner, I was never bullied because no one knew me lol

• It's ok. My wish of getting left alone came true when I became the invisible girl with few friends in HS. In comparing to getting bullied every day, that's definitely way better.

What Guys Said 3

• I always did okay marks wise in school though I repeated final year to get higher marks for university course I wanted

• Grade 9. It wasn't really that bad.. just not as good as the others

• 6th grade i was a real bitch lol
    got in trouble tons and i was a real annoyin kid

• I would trade that anything. Instead, I was the miserable girl back then. Nearly impossible to enjoy school when not only you don't have a social life at school but they are all being mean to you.

• and it makes you feel like you must be some type of freak or a disease... the feeling of not belonging and asking yourself what you did wrong

What Girls Said 5

• defiantly 7th

• In 2nd grade I didn't really have any friends and I was isolated.
    However the summer going into 8th grade was really bad. I was struggling with some huge self image problems as well as just becoming sad. It was a really bad time

• Senior year sucked. My classes were boring and my boyfriend and I broke up and I was only 17 when I graduated, having no real plans for the future, direction or support.

• Yeah senior year started being a boring year. I had no date to go to the prom, wasn't sure what major I wanted to study but was pressured to decide already by my parents and didn't feel like doing any homeworks at some point. I got senioritis that year.

• Same here lol.

• freshman year of high school.

• 7th grade was the worst for me so far

• Wow I'm not alone on this. I remembered before entering HS, I was crying for nearly an hour thinking about all the events from 7th grade and saying to myself ''Please no, I don't want this to happen all over again, let HS be ok''.

• either that or ignored you afterwards when you become old news for them

• truth.