Girls, what would you do if this happened to you?

If a guy peed in you

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha, if my boyfriend did that I would be disgusted and ask him with as few curse words as I could manage, why did he do that.

Then I would google the hell out of what I'm supposed to do about my pH now that I'm Miss Pissy Vagina.

Bottom line I would be upset. I mean, I would assume my boyfriend hated me if he did it on purpose. But after I was done freaking out, I would worry about him, because if he was cuming when it happened, then that's an issue because that's not supposed to happen.

What Girls Said 19

• I would squat on him and let his pee fall out of me onto him and then I myself would pee on him

• Damn thats some foul shit

• And peeing inside me isn't?
      He should be greatful I didn't pee in his mouth or fucking kill him

• 4|0
  • Peed IN me? Woah that's fucked up.

• Leave and never see that disgusting fucking weirdo every again.

• 3|0
  • i'd probably be like what the heck? but i'd get over it. would probably feel good. haha

• You mean like if he actually wanted to? I've heard some guys are into that. I personally wouldn't want to be peed on though XD

• That actually can't happen. I forgot what it's called but there's something in the male that keeps pee and sperm from mixing so it can't happen unless his parts don't work correctly. It would come put anyway though.

• I'd kick him in the nuts and cuss him out

• I read that if they have a boner they can't. The blood pinches off the urethra

• Puke? That sounds about right

• I would kick the hell out of anyone stupid enough to try something disgusting like that with me.

• I would slap him

• hhhhhhhhhhhhh is that possible to happen ,,,

• cry, then take a shower

• I'd never speak to him again.

• i have heard that when you have sex its impossible or very difficult for a guy to pee inside the vagina... I dont know if this regards situations outside sex

• Freaked out... Tells me he has no self controll, doesn't think things through, doesn't even warn me at any time prior to this pee incident... Just a mess, not somebody i would even want to talk to let alone be with.

• Not sure how that's physically possible? lol are you a virgin?
    The girl would have to be willing for it to happen

If I was peen 'on', no one I know is that sick so I'd be disgusted and call the police

• You assume im a virgin