Hate lonely nights?

Nights like these are when I miss having a boyfriend! :( I just wish I had someone to cuddle up with. smh Who feels the same way?

Most Helpful Guy

• I so feel the same way. I hate lonely nights too. I often think about how I would love to have a girlfriend to cuddle up with at night. My girlfriend and I could fall asleep in each others arms. :)

• Sounds good!

• Same here.. well with a guy im dating.

• Yeah. I would give a girl I was dating massages to when she wanted them. :) I would love to give a girl I was dating massages. :)

What Guys Said 7

• Every single person in the universe has had these nights

• I can be you boyfriend... you look hot..( in your other pics, not the current one) and k think I like your lips...
    Do think about it...😜😁😀

• Lol which pic don't you like?

• I don't like your current pic... but I like all your your other pics...😊

• We've all had those nights they come and go like any other.

• i feel the same way :(

• Yeah, and to top it off, try having no brothers and sisters and all your friends live in a house without you

• I do. What I do it lay with my back against the wall when i sleep then I dont feel so alone. Otherwise I hold my pillow. If that doesn't work I play games.

• And this is how we cheat

What Girls Said 4

• I feel the same way! I've never had a boyfrind and lately I've been getting really loney at night and want a guy to cuddle with.

• *puts hand up* yeah

I'm cuddling up to my heater at the moment. Sick as a dog 😓😒

• I won't see my boyfriend till the end of the summer and I feel this way too

• Everyone... you aren't alone