What's the most romantic/selfless thing anyone has done for you?

Just wondering how nice people can be.

Most Helpful Guy

• I was really sick after coming back from vacation so my girlfriend literally just nursed my ass everyday until I was better. We didn't lived together so she spent the whole week at my house and just made me feel a whole lot better. It was really sweet of her.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• An ex once surprised me with a super nice dinner a nice night in when my best friend I grew up with left the country permanently.

My current girlfriend let me stay in bed and cooked and brought tea to me in bed when I was not feeling well (usually I do this for her when she stays the night) I like little things like this, they mean more than big over the top things.

What about yourself?

• A girl once tried to make a home cooked meal for me and she was a terrible cook but she put her heart and soul into it ( It was terrible by the way but I appreciated the thought )

• Fuck dude. I'd settle for a hug.