Which car is better?

These pickups cost the equivalent of 50 000 or $ 60 000 in Brazil.

• Ford Ranger
  • Toyota Hilux
  • Chevrolet S10

Most Helpful Girl

• Toyota Hilux. They are bulletproof cars. Easy to find parts to, parts are cheap, easy to maintain.

Going off road?

• Yes, It seems that Hilux is the best choice.

• yeah they aren't built the same way as they use to be. all good.

• Thanks for MH

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know anything about cars.

• Do you own a car?

• Neither, don't buy a Volkswagen when you buy a car. My sister had a Volkswagen and it was so unreliable. Failing to start at least about 4 times a year. Stranding my sister at the mall. The engine cutting out on the motorway, issues with the engine running so rough it shakes the car on a cold start, water hose bursting, some pump give giving trouble.

• Thanks anyway.

• Toyota hilux..

What Guys Said 7

• The Toyota Hilux is the best. It is the one that has the name of being reliable because it is a Toyota.

• Thanks, I think I'll buy Hilux.

• Your comment could have received MHO but I could only choose one, thank you.

• No problem.

• I drive a company Ford Ranger at work, and it's a piece of crap (avoid Nissans too).
    The Hilux is a decent enough small pickup, but if you're considering spending that amount of money, you could get a second hand Tundra for less, which would be much, much better...

• I think the Toyota

• RAM 2500 cummins

• Hilux, no doubt.
    The new ones aren't as good as the older ones, though.

• A cool, old fashioned ford f-100

• Loving the ''I have $60,000 to spend on a 4x4 that i don't even need so i am bragging about it'' question in disguise xD.
    No offence dude, But, I can't help but doubt that you conveniently have $60k sitting about xD.