How to control my anxiety?

At this very moment i am waiting to get the results of my chemistry exam, and out of all the subjects i did this semester, chemistry is the one i am most nervous about. i passed all my other subjects and i'm happy for that, but there was a delay in the chem results. i am getting super anxious because i don't know when they are going to be released and i'm not feeling confident to have passed! if i don't pass i need to re-do the subject! I emailed the co-ordinator and she said they will be up by the end of the day worst case scenario, but that could be anytime! (it's urrently 7:40pm)

Most Helpful Girl

• I have these natural pills that are supposed to help with anxiety. I think they are called "rescue tablets". It has flower essences inside of it that's all I know. If you tend to be a stressed out person then I'd recommend investing in something like that.

But to help you at the moment I'd recommend doing self hypnotherapy. There are many channels on youtube available on it but my favorite one is this https://www.youtube.com/user/MichaelSealey Alternatively you can search for guided meditations as well on Youtube that could help.

Exercising also helps me when I'm feeling out of it and stressed out. So there's another option. It will tire you and make it easier for you to relax afterwards.

What Guys Said 3

• With exam results no amount of worrying will change - Do things you enjoy to take your mind off it.

• you can try yoga and breathing exercise for anxiety control.

• Lol know that feeling busy with post grad in chemistry now. That feeling stays there.

What Girls Said 0