Does it annoy American gaggers when others use metric units?

metric units are km ha m cm g kg dkg etc

usually i dont care cos google converst anything in a click

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• Most of the time I can basically visualize how much it is but if I can't I don't really bother with the question.

• I'm annoyed when American users use imperial units and I have to calcule them, at least now I can see withouth calculing how much is something. 😂😎

• I feel that metric makes much more sense but most Americans are unaccustomed to using it.

• Cool. I can finally stop converting things.

• Not really. I think we should switch to metric too

What Guys Said 9

• To be annoyed about it is silly. My country uses metric untis g, kg, km/h etc etc but it does not annoy me at all when Americans use imperial units.

• No, if anything people should be annoyed when we use our crazy system haha I try to put both on though as this is a fairly international site, at least with the UK as well.

• I wish we'd switch over to the damn metric system. In chemistry class I had to always convert everything from "standard" to metric. It's seriously just useless at this point.

• No, I wish we had the good sense to convert to metric. They make more sense and are used in all of the sciences.

• It would be weird since almost everyone in the world uses the metric system :p except for the USA. But when Americans use the imperial units I just convert them, it's just one google search away after all.

• I have been weaning myself off of the United States customary units and familiarizing myself with the metric system. It's hard to do physics with US units. So easy with metric.

• who cares what the American thinks. They expect everyone to bend over for them.

But not I.

kcolb em

• Yes, but only because I don't know why *we* don't use it too...

• #Muricans need to get a better grasp of the world