Just curious, The guy who discovered milk, what was he doing with the cow?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm more curious about who got so angry that they put up their middle finger at someone.

• The greeks started it apparently. Lol. Those people are the source of everything.

• the British would fall back and then repeat the process. Well the important thing about a longbow is that it can only be used by our middle finger or something. I dont remember the exact word for it. So the french started to cut off the middle finger of any British longbowmen they captured but didn't intend to kill. So, during skirmishes.. when the french attacked.. the British longbowmen would show their middle fingers to french soldiers to tease them ' look, i have my middle finger and so my longbow works.. fuck you'. Sadly.. the process goes on till this date but no one knows why.

• That's not the middle finger, that's the V.
      And that's also an urban legend, and not true.
      ... Also, Britishers? O_o (You've got the best Prince of Persia as your icon though, so it's cool :P)

What Guys Said 10

• Seriously ? You know cows only have milk after they give birth, just like women. They saw the "baby cow" sucking from it and decided to try, just like you can do with women...

• The mind boggles - We will give the benefit and say that they saw the calves feeding

• Thanks... I just gagged while eating my cereal and milk!

• he was probably watching how the baby cows drink it too, and didn't die from it

• He was observing the calf's behaviour and decided he wanted to try it because he felt that, since milk made the calf grow, it would make him grow too.

• Just fucking around..
    ;)

• You know back than farm animals were a source of "comfort" for us men
    Lol

• Yes. When the lady wasn't really giving them much attention, at least husbands would fins comfort by engaging in this activity

• What if it was a woman?

• The ability to drink cow milk is a genetic mutation that started In the middle east. a lot of chineese and black people are lactose intolerant because the lack that gene.

• Lol good question but i dont have the answer may be observing :p

What Girls Said 5

• lol good question... i guess he was thirsty

• Lolz. Bull's eye 😆

• I bet it was a girl, back in those times it was the woman's chore to milk the cow!

• wahahahahahahahaha :')

• I assume it came from realizing the benefits of breast milk and the necessity to not starve.