Guys, who would cuddle with me?

I'm going through a tough time in my life right now and i was just wondering who would actually come up to me and cuddle abit? no guy I've spoken too wants too.
if i was upset and crying who would be there to cuddle and comfort me?

Guys, who would cuddle with me?

23

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 22

• i'd do it of course... yeah :)

u r so sweet, how could some guy refuse 2 do? sounds like a lie ^_^

• its not a lie. I would tell you why they don't want to but it makes me hurt inside because im trying to get over it.

• wot is it then, if u don't mind tellin... u can send a message if u don't wanna share it in public, or ask another question bout it anonymously :)

• just going by your pictures I would be willing to be your cuddle buddy. :)

as a side note do you have any teddy bears you can cuddle? I know it's not the same thing but it might help.

• No. I need to know you first. Not comfortable just approaching someone and cuddling them.

• I am sure lots of guys will want to cuddle you - You seem upset, are you okay?

• Really? that's like inviting a predator home :P

• I would. If you where in my circle.

• If you are going through a tough time, no one better to get a hug from than your mom. I hope you do have a loving caring mom.

• I would give you a hug if I knew you would ask me to do so ;)

But when you are crying, to me it appears like you release an aura of insecurity, which would repel me away... unless I know of your intentions.
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    / ) * ( \

Feel better?

• Regarding guys refusing to hug you, could it be because of your behavior or are you normal? Because I had some girls chasing me with the goal to annoy me and play pranks on me, which I avoided and countered like the plague. Just saying my experience.

But worry not if you are normal :)

• Many guys would...

• I cannot imagine any guy not wanting to cuddle with you...

• Well, now that you're my age ;)

• Yes, I'd love to cuddle you. You're very pretty.

• I would certainly cuddle with you! You're very pretty, and, besides, I love cuddling!

• I like spoon position cuddling. Would that be ok?

• You are pretty so why nit ^_^

• i would. you look cute :)

• *hugs*
    Internet hugs, yay!

• I would, but would feel uncomfortable after a little bit if I didn't know you

• I would cuddle with you, because I get in a cuddly mood when I see you :p

• i would please

• Yeah... Sure. Why not? You are so sweet... I can't get out of the house... It's snowing too much...

• i will cuddle you.