Guys, who would cuddle with me?

I'm going through a tough time in my life right now and i was just wondering who would actually come up to me and cuddle abit? no guy I've spoken too wants too.
if i was upset and crying who would be there to cuddle and comfort me?

Guys, who would cuddle with me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 22

• i'd do it of course... yeah :)

u r so sweet, how could some guy refuse 2 do? sounds like a lie ^_^

0|0
    0|0
    • its not a lie. I would tell you why they don't want to but it makes me hurt inside because im trying to get over it.

• wot is it then, if u don't mind tellin... u can send a message if u don't wanna share it in public, or ask another question bout it anonymously :)

• just going by your pictures I would be willing to be your cuddle buddy. :)

as a side note do you have any teddy bears you can cuddle? I know it's not the same thing but it might help.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I need to know you first. Not comfortable just approaching someone and cuddling them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am sure lots of guys will want to cuddle you - You seem upset, are you okay?

0|0
    0|0
  • Really? that's like inviting a predator home :P

1|0
    0|0
  • I would. If you where in my circle.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are going through a tough time, no one better to get a hug from than your mom. I hope you do have a loving caring mom.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would give you a hug if I knew you would ask me to do so ;)

But when you are crying, to me it appears like you release an aura of insecurity, which would repel me away... unless I know of your intentions.
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    / ) * ( \

Feel better?

0|0
    0|0
    • Regarding guys refusing to hug you, could it be because of your behavior or are you normal? Because I had some girls chasing me with the goal to annoy me and play pranks on me, which I avoided and countered like the plague. Just saying my experience.

But worry not if you are normal :)

• Many guys would...

0|0
    0|0
  • I cannot imagine any guy not wanting to cuddle with you...

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, now that you're my age ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I'd love to cuddle you. You're very pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would certainly cuddle with you! You're very pretty, and, besides, I love cuddling!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like spoon position cuddling. Would that be ok?

0|0
    0|0
  • You are pretty so why nit ^_^

0|0
    0|0
  • i would. you look cute :)

0|0
    0|0
  • *hugs*
    Internet hugs, yay!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would, but would feel uncomfortable after a little bit if I didn't know you

0|0
    0|0
  • I would cuddle with you, because I get in a cuddly mood when I see you :p

0|0
    0|0
  • i would please

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah... Sure. Why not? You are so sweet... I can't get out of the house... It's snowing too much...

0|0
    0|0
  • i will cuddle you.

0|0
    0|0