Do you think we need new relgion?

ok ibelieve in god but im not into relgions
i believe yes god is real and there is creator of earth
but i didn't find perfect relgion sorry guys but i read the 3 relgions and all of them are against each other and i want peace

Most Helpful Guy

• we don't need religion at all coz it's like chinese whisper... what we are told to do by different religions is so different (practices) and biased that it looks like none of them know exactly how to connect with god... humanity is the biggest religion...

What Guys Said 10

• I think religion ruins faith. you can have a belief without religion and some of the silly rules certain religions try to push.

• I don't think that the 3 religions are actually against each other, some people just make them seem like that, anyway do we need a new religion? Well if you believe in God then you have to know that it's up to him not to you.

• Or how about we do without a religion? Why do you even need it?

• im doing very good without relgion but i have faith in god

• We have enough problems with religions that are already here - It will start of pure and get corrupted like other religions

• perhaps... a New World Order

• Atheism is a religion of some sort

• They are not against eachother.

If you just believe in God it is fine. You don't have to create a new religion.

• honestly yes they are against each other and every relgion nation think they are right only but anyway i believe in god and thats enough

• No, two religions are enough. Why i said 2 because nobody cannot become jewish have to born jewish by your parents. But you can be christian or muslim.

• No, we need to drop religion.

• You have to assume all 3 of them was false. Either each will damn a billion people to hell. I was an atheist before I went to study science now I am a christian. Prophecy I would say is the best evidence for which one is true. Only one explains what is going on today.

What Girls Said 3

• You don't need a religion to believe in something. I know someone who doesn't believe in God, but does believe that there has to be something out there, so he doesn't really follow a religion. Just keep doing what you're doing and don't let a label on religion change how you feel about something :)

• yes right im not relguios person im more spirtual

• Well if you Crete one then that really just shows that religion is fake and can just be made when the others don't say what you want to hear. Also you'd know it's fake because you just made it up.

• Really well said 👍🏻

• and what is the proof there of them are really from god?
      jews dont believe christiaity is relgion
      christians dont believe islam is relgion
      islam believe yes judsim and christianty are relgions but its edited by humans
      so now 3 of them dont believe in each other right?

• I have no idea what you just said.

• certainly not. thats not even a solution. if a 'religion' is new then it's not a religion but a movement. religion is based on really old foundations.