Why do I crave for love? A soul mate? Will I ever get over it? Or I believe he is out there?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't focus on "soul mate" so much as someone compatible. Finding someone compatible in my opinion is easy, it's the growing together or apart is the hard parts of a relationship.

But don't ever settle and if you feel you like someone, go for it. You know what you want and if things don't work out, that's okay too! Live and learn and move on.

What Guys Said 6

• you're human. just focus on the important things in your life and a guy just might fall in place somewhere in between.

• Because you are human and that is a very natural desire that humans have.

• I think we all do - To a degree

• @keyspirits

^^ his bdy is rdy baby

• Because what else are you suppose to crave about?

• You're just human.

What Girls Said 2

• stop dreaming! that love and soulmate thing is just crap (your feelings will be hurt in both ways)... be more realistic please

• why do you crave for love? maybe because you are lonely... you want someone to love and want to be care for... good luck :)