Have you ever had a muslim friend? How you find then honestly :) p. s: human?

Most Helpful Guy

• Cool peeps and yeah one on my childhood friends is from Syria but gets mistaken for being white a lot because he's so pale and he dresses urban as hell. The whole taking your shoes off before entering the home thing fucked me the first few times. My friends mom yelled at us in Arabic the first time I came over and walked in with shoes on so I thought she was racist or something and started walking home. My friend called me and asked where I was going and told me his mom just wanted me to take my shoes off first. I felt stupid as hell lol because I didn't notice all their shoes outside next to the door. xD

What Guys Said 19

• Um...
    Yeah. Just like I have Jewish friends, Christian friends, male, female friends, French friends and Hispanic friends and black friends.

Like any group of people, you can't really say that all them are like any one persona. My friends were nice people. Otherwise I wouldn't have been friends with them. I try to be supportive as possible with them because their religion is so heavily stereotyped and stigmatized in this country.

• yeah I have several. they're hot and pretty fucking awesome. Egyptian girls. damn.

• No muslims, a couple of hindus and they were fine

• I have no problem with them at all. I worked in Libya for nearly 10 years back in the 70's and have worked in Qatar and Kuwait and mostly they are very nice people. It's only a few that mess it up for the rest. I actually speak pretty fair Arabic as well. I have always fund the more moderate ones very nice people...

• Yeah most of my friends are Muslims but that's obvious because I'm Muslim and I live in a country where the majority are Muslims haha, and I think that we are normal humans being, aren't we? lol

• lol.. Then you are Not from Egypt, @YazannAA.:)) xx

• @paris13 oh that cool, why doesn't he come to the U. S. though?

• Sorry, @YazanAA, my connection is bad today... We talked about him coming but then I told him I may have wanted to live there and it seems very hard to get him over here, I have to meet certain strict things with Visa people. xx

• I'm in love with one. :)

Muslims are just people like anyone else. I've never encountered any with extreme religious views, though I have had issues with certain Christians I know despite being one myself.

Ramadan mubarak. ;)

• No, I never had and I don't expect to find one.

To them infidels are second-rate humans, so why would I befriend anyone who thinks of me that way?

• Not many practicing muslims around here. I had a couple Muslim classmates in college, but I didn't get to know them very well.

• I got a lot with Muslims fine.

• Yeah xD i like teasing them for Ramadan they have a good humor.

• Knew a few in HS they were total bros and fun to hang out with.

• Real no different from any other people

• there's no need to ask this quesion i think.

• If i ask then i have the right to: )

• Yes. I was pleasantly surprised at how "normal" they were.

• Sure since I am too.

• Do you have a Muslim friend? How do you find them?

• Yes mr Osama but he dissapeared last year for some reason.

• Yeah.. many. They're not cool though. Too much religious and sometimes act too stupid. Unnecessarily hate jews. Keep talking about how Islam is great and Muhammad is great etc etc. They are very narrow minded too. Won't enter other religious buildings.. won't eat non-halal and what not. And 90% of them believe that Adam and Eve existed. Even medical students. Seriously? You are studying biology.. which is based on the principle of evolution.. and still you believe that evolution is false? So we try to keep religion out of convos when muslims are around.

• Muslim friends are like anyother friends although they have standards and I respect them for that. I really look up to them a lot. They're good people.

Of course there are some that smoke week and drink and stuff but that's not from Islam so I don't really see those guys as practicing Muslims...

What Girls Said 9

• ... Moody and controlling...
    I can do better than This here, dear. I married a man from Egypt and I ended up flying out to be with him and his family, where on my second trip, we tied the knot at the Ministry of Justice. I ended up residing there with him and his family for awhile before returning to the states.
    My First trip went well, however, got a small taste of what to expect. My Second time around, I saw that the Mirror has two faces and with this... Everything I needed to see and more in store.
    We are all 'Human,' of course, we are. But when you are over in their country, the things with Muslims that many practice even today are sometimes not so much. The radical ones are barbaric and even the straight shooters have their own ways and ways of the Quaran they follow that may not be to our own human liking.
    Good luck. xx

• We went to university together. It's not all that hard to meet Muslim people.

• Hmm I do have a muslim acquaintance. Not exactly friend. Mor of the boyfriend kind :D He is a great kind person 😍

• My best friend was muslim and we've been friends for over 10 years ! Now I have a friend who is muslim and I like him as I would like any other friend of mine. I really can't tell the difference

• My muslim friends are no different to my other friends.

• Yes, one of them is one of the most generous guys I've ever met.

• I work with two Muslim girls. They are very nice and friendly, although they tend not to asscociate with anyone else. They keep themselves to themselves. It could just be because of their own personality rather than due to their religion

• Umm like any other person.. Not relevant what religion someone is if they are a friend

• No, I don't like them much (no offense).

They're talking too much about their religion and most of the time they don't agree other people's thoughts etc.

• Just curious. How many of them do you actually know? Do you always agree with other peoples thoughts? Just curious.

• I know what you mean, but let me tell you something, do you ever tried to live at middle east? I did. They show their true characteristic at their own country. But when they arrive to USA they acting totally different, like a modern person.

• Not all of them do not generlaize