If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?

well if you ask me tbh i would provide food house clothing to the poor and the needy ones :) so that there can be no poor person left in the world

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 23

• I'd stick enough in the bank so I'd never have to get a job again. I hate working for other people, I hate drudgery. It feels like my life is being stolen from me. I'd want to live off of interest, or if that is not possible then in very low-risk investments. I know low-risk investments don't tend to pay high returns, but if you have millions of dollars as principal, the interest can be enough to live a middle-class lifestyle.

I'd buy a house, not a big house but a unique-looking one. Maybe like a Hobbit house or something. I'd want it to be in a semi-country place with a big yard.

I'd have a first generation Shelby GT-500 Mustang. I'd just HAVE to.

But more than that I'd try to take care of my family's medical issues and try to keep them as lively as they can be as long as I can.

• The first thing I'd do is put some money aside to pay for college and the apartment, then I would probably go buy a good pair of shoes, a good leather jacket, or some Dre headphones.
    I don't want to buy something too big cause I don't know how long I'll be staying where I am, so I don't want to be moving like a huge TV or stereo.

• investment in shares.

• i would finally open my restaurant!!!
    "Q's Soups and Bread"... i haven't come up with a name yet lol :)

• Hahahahahahaha :D :) that was a nice one and i will visit there for sure and eat bread :D

• LOL!!! thats right i dont have a real photo up...
      Dont worry lol! i will have a a big sign that says "Guido's Soups!"

• HAHAHAHAHA

• I'd live rather minimally. I'd first get an apartment and buy out a building to start my production business in. Hire enough people then buy a mansion for us to live in once we grow big enough. Use the rest of the money on that business as well as for my personal needs.

• Buy a building and build affordable housing for elderly, disabled
    Donate money to local food pantry for people.

• A new DSLR camera. Have some ideas already.

• That is a nice thought - I would take a step back and think about it, not rush into anything

• I wouldn't buy anything haha

• A would buy a house, a business and an give a lot to charity.

• A giant luxury apartment complex near the financial district or corrupt government officials.

• Feed the fam then invest in thousands of lottery tickets :D

• Haha lottery tickets? Why didn't i thought about that before 😂

• One house for each member of my family, to begin with. A house in the capital would help me get my title easier.

• i would create a project to reduce poverty

• happiness just to prove a point

• A hospital and hire lady doctors and nurses in them, a school and hire lady teachers there :D

• Lamborgini ferrari Addidas nike A lavish house

• Early retirement

• Nothing. Stocks.

• An Audi R8...

• I'd save the money somewhere for important investments

• You look like a Korean girl

• I'd get a house, put a little on the side for the future and use the rest to invest in alternative energy for my country. Currently the average electric bill alone is > $1000 :/

What Girls Said 11

• A house probably, plus somewhere good for my family. Pay off my student loans. Maybe buy an animal shelter or something? Buy a building to turn it into somewhere homeless people can come in and be safe so they don't have to sleep on the streets. Put a lot of it in a bank.

• buy my mom every perfume, make up and other beauty stuff she loves that stuff, my dad everything to make his life easier (he got a handicap) my brother would get his favourite car and well a big house, give to the poor, church of course and share with close friends and family

• oh i feel sad for you. I hope you can make your family's wishes and dreams come true :)

• Use that money to get my life straighten out first and then think of extra things to buy and stuff.

• I'd buy lots of stocks. But I'd only buy about $500,000 worth. After that I'd fix up my house. And then I'd give some of course to those in need. I'd also buy property to keep me from going completely broke. I'd start my own nail polish brand too.

• I would buy something with which I would make even more money. 😉

• The first thing I'd do is pay off my debt. Then my family's debt. Then, the sky's the limit.

• A house and car.

• I would give it to my family and let them finish paying their bills

• A house, A car, and the list goes on... what would you buy?

• hm Nothing i would just provide food , shelter to all the poor people in the world :)

• You would never feed and shelter everyone in the world with millions u would need billions just saying

• i know but at least i can help some people

• i would buy millions of packets of potato lays chips :D

• Pay off bills... mine, family and some close friends. I would like to get a fuel efficient car and things I need for my business, and donate the rest to charities. I already donate a small %, but it'd be nice to donate substantial amounts and actually see things change (new buildings for those that can't afford housing/shelter, new clothes, food, fresh drinking water).

• Hats off to your thinking! :) we both think the same :)