Girls, am I allowed to be upset with girls who say they're bi, when they're really not. I'm not bi myself but it still pisses me off?

I fully support gay rights so, to pretend like you're something just to impress men, is not cool

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm actually bi but I tend not to a guy until I know them well. This because the faux-bisexuals has created this stereotype that we are easy attention seekers that don't know what we want.

What Girls Said 6

• I think so. If someone isn't bi but they pretend to be, it can be really irritating. Like, bi people get disowned or thrown out by their family or get mocked for it and it's not really fair to turn that kind of thing into a joke and be like 'lol, i'm bi :P ' when they're never going to have to face the bad things that can come with it.

• Exactly

• You're an idiot

• You realise that you can't just insult people when you think they're wrong, right? You need to actually use your words like a big boy :)

• How do you know they're pretending? You can be bi and have a preference you know it's not so black and white (and grey)

• Of course it's black and white here

• What do you mean? A person can't be attracted to guys AND girls?

• SOME girls want to play with guys' hormones. However some of us, have never been with women sexually but i have kissed them and fantasize daily about being sexually involved with one. The best I can say is I'm bi curious.

• No, you're not bi if you don't think you could have a relationship with a woman

• I never said that :) in fact I've known two girls I fell for but never had the courage to ask them out for fear they'd never talk to me again. I know better now :)

• I was about to say yes, but after reading the opinions and comments, it seems like you're ignorant.

• How do you know someone isn't just confused?

• Because they're not. You're born gay/bi. You just haven't come out with it yet

• I am alive for the sole purpose of bothering the shit out of you.

• I thought it was so you could "pretend" to be bi

• They're just being trendy, leave them alone. It's the new fashion for them. It makes them interesting and different, even though everybody and their neighbor is doing the exact same thing.