Is it storming by you?

I'm at my house right now and it is storming out. It's raining with lightning & thunder. I can feel my house vibrate everytime it thunders. I don't really mind it unless it's a really bad storm where I think it could be dangerous. Is it storming by you & do you like them?

• It's storming and I like them
  • It's storming and I don't like them
  • It's not storming but I like them
  • It's not storming and I don't like them
  • It's raining/sprinkling but not stormy

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• Man I've lost power like three times in the last two weeks cause of tropical weather. It's hurricane season here :( One of the few things I hate about live so close to the coast
    Hope those storms aren't coming my way cause the last ones had my house sounding like it was gonna come down on us.

• It's bright and sunny at the moment where I am. And pretty hot. I love storms. Strong lightning, loud thunder, and blinding heavy rain with strong winds that can send me flying. Awesome.

• im blessed..*ahem* cursed with California weather. im so sorry lol.

• It has rained by me like every weekend for a few weeks :( I must visit California sometime for the weather. We usually go to Florida but it's always raining when we go!

• Bruhh the weather where you are is much different from the weather where I'm at. :(
      I'm jelly

• you can walk in some time and ask for a tour and the class.

@Ihav2fart bro you're only in NoCal lol.

• In Ireland it is a pleasant summer evening around 7pm - I picked C because I like storms

• No, since it's winter here I don't really know when I'll see rain again.

• Is that bad?

• Yes, last year it didn't rain enough during the summer. This year it rained more but it'll still take some time until the rivers recover their old level of water.

• It's raining but we have a warning for a thunderstorm. I love thunderstorms, though :P

• Let there be storms!

• Awww it didn't last too long then. I hate when it just lasts for like 10 minutes. Last year there was a huge thunderstorm and we were like 6 hours non-stop heavy rain and thunderstorms, it was awesome. I hope there's one like that this year.

• Well it was going on before I made this question but it still didn't last as long as normal

• It's sunshine outside and the humidity makes it feel hotter out
    I'm in good old Pennsylvania LOL

• I absolutely love rainy and Stormy whether!!! And yes its raining out here... but not thundery... Or stormy..

• No it's sunny :)

• No it's hot af.. as usual :/

• its raining here too =/ it's making the place feel a little cooler though so im not complaining!

• Nope, it stormed yesterday I think. Today is hot, humid, and sunny!
    Well-made poll BTW!

• It ain't storming but I wish it was. I love thunder and lightning!

• Its cool to look at when it's dark. It's pretty light out where I am though.

• Sometimes if I wake up in the middle of the night and there's a storm I get out of bed to go to the window and have a look, the lightning looks amazing in the dark.

• I have a window that I can see from my bed & I can look at it from there. If a storm starts after I'm sleeping I don't normally wake up though lol.

• No, not yet. It's supposed to get really bad around 430 in the morning tonight. They're saying possible tornados. We usually don't get them though. We're on a lake, so, it rarely happens

What Girls Said 12

• Right now here in Portugal (am only on holiday here!) the temperature is a somewhat sweltering 27℃ .. Phew!!

• Nope, not right now. But it was storming yesterday and I loved it since I love that kind of weather.

• It is not raining or storming here anymore, but it was over the weekend pretty badly. I don't mind mild storms. It's the ones we had over the weekend that unnerve me slightly, haha.

• suprisingly no not storming.

• Surprisingly

• Like why is there an 'r' there anyways! Well do you like the storms?

• depends I love the rain.

• It's storming here.
    I love it.

• Yay for storms!

• the loudest thing of thunder just came and i felt my entire house shake omg. I love storms but that momentarily made my heart stop hahah

• The storm I have isn't very bad but before I was feeling the house shake every once in awhile.

• It is raining here!

• It's nice, but I hate feeling cold.

• It's not storming and I don't like them. It's sunny here and its a beautiful day :) <3

• i wish it was raining where i live we could use the rain. i love everything about the rain.

• Thunder and lighting makes me sleep so well...

• I seriously want it to rain, it's too damn hot over here!!!

• I love storms and I like looking at them, even being in them, but they still scare the shit out of me. Just that I think they're so awesome that I try and put the scared bit aside. They're just scary because they're too powerful.

• Yeah sometimes they can get scary. This one isn't very bad though.

• It's the lightning that's most scary, like even if it's a small one, lightening can just hit your house and it's scary lol.

• I think the thunder & tornados are the most scary