Immortality questions?

If you had the option to never age past a certain point, would you do it? If so, why? If not, how would your opinion change on those who did do it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, very much so.

I think 60-80 years is definitely not enough to experience life. Think of all the technological advancements and other stuff humans will come up with that I'll be missing after I'm dead.

I'm sure I'd get cynical (even more so, than I currently am), but I don't see cynicism as a negative thing.

Immortality is a curse, if you're the only one that has it.
    Gimme a companion and I'll have a blast.
    vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../10_E_50_01.jpg

What Girls Said 4

• I wouldn't. I have no desire to live forever. I feel like you'd just get cynical. Also, what a colossal waste of resources! Starvation is already a concern with the rate of population growth - why exacerbate the problem?

• I'd do it only if it was like a vampire thing and I could get other people to become immortal too.

• Yeah, I'd do it..
    But it would better to live a wild life and then die young..

• I wouldn't want to live forever, but I'd love to stay the way I look now till I die.

What Guys Said 8

• I don't want to pause my aging and don't want to live forever. Just let everything move at its current rate. I wanna experience what it's like to live at the various ages but I think living forever or very long (whatever number that is) is too much.

• I'd do it is I was able to stop the immortality when I want to, like a switch. Maybe drink something that will stop me from being immortal.
    I doubt I wanna live forever, but if I can stay at a certain age and die looking like that, I would.

• I hate the thought of immortality - Eternity would be so boring

• Nah, Why delay the inevitable any longer than need be? :)

• I am ok with aging

• I wouldn't wanna live forever
    cuz then everybody i love will die before me.

• Yes gimme that asap

• I wouldn't, I don't care about people who would.