I just heard an excellent question on the radio, and I thought I'd pass it on?

Do you think the x-man, Wolverine, heals faster than the average human being *emotionally*?

1|0
3|2

Most Helpful Guy

• no. he heals fast because of the material in his body. that stuff wouldn't have any impact on emotional trauma. Evidence of his quick and long standing temper

0|0
    0|0
    • Ya... and where would he be without *that*? Nobody would read him, and he would be nothing 😆 "cyclops, old buddy? Why don't we bury the hatchet and make a pie?"

• hahaha. that would be a great episode. "Wolverine and Cyclops Bake a Pie... will it be cherry? apple?

• CHERRY!!

What Girls Said 3

• He probably has more emotional pain because he can't die with people he cares about. I wouldn't want to live forever.

0|1
    0|0
  • Doubt it. He's obviously still in a lot of emotional pain from Silver Fox's death and the Weapon X experiment obviously had a lot of trauma for him. Plus, he's still torn up by guilt about what happened with his parents.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, he's probably more riddled with man pain because he can't relate to anyone and drowns when placed in a bathtub.

1|0
    0|0
    • Wait, what about drowning?

• His bones are super heavy so he can't float. Ergo, drowning.

• Ohhhhhhh...

What Guys Said 1

• Not at all, he carrys a lot of hatred for saber tooth & that ain't healin' bub.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know if that qualifies as emotional damage/healing... quite frankly I think he *likes* Harding saber tooth...

• *hateing