Anyone else an INTJ myers-brigg personality-type?

I am an INTJ, but I make decisions with intuition, rather than strict logic. Some may say that's INFJ, but I don't base decisions on emotions. Any other INTJ come across this?

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I am INTP - The "logician"

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Nope, ISTP. Hurray horrible social skills.

1|0
    0|0
  • Can someone tell me what the heck all these ''INJT / INTP / etc.'' things mean? How do you find out what you are? xD.

0|0
    0|0
    • Those are personality types. They come from the MBTI test (stands for Myers–Briggs Type Indicator), based on psychological studies initiated by Carl Jung. There are sixteen, which are four-letter combinations. Just look it up on Wikipedia typing MBTI for more information...
      You can find easy free psychological tests on the Internet just by typing it if you want to.

• So many people claim to be INTJ but I think I'm ENTJ

0|0
    0|0
  • ENTJ here !
    That is right ! I am the Commander here ! :D

0|0
    0|0
  • How do I know which one I am?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• ISFJ here. Obviously I'm not an INTJ but I can say that judging by intuition isn't necessarily uncommon for INTJs.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I'm an INFP.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm an INTJ! We're very rare. I think there are only 0,8% of female INTJs in the world... and it's the personality that groups the biggest number of sociopaths.

1|0
    0|0
    • I read it's like 1% of females! Oh no! Does this mean I'm crazy? ;) ha ha I'm a Leo too, which makes me totally weird. I feel strong emotions, but I don't count them as logical. A lot of INTJs are known as being not very emotional. I feel a lot of deep emotions... but I just don't make decisions from them haha

• Show All
    • Wow! So maybe INTJs are giant teddy bears with a professional and logical exterior to mask the sensitive heart behind. O. o whoaaaaaaa

• Well I have sometimes this "intuition" thing, but I'm pretty logical too. I guess it really depends on the situation.
      On regular matters, I'm very logical. When it comes to the guy I love, I only listen to my heart (I'm sorry, I didn't completely read your question 😁😁)

• nah INFP...

0|0
    0|0