My dream car has always been a Chevrolet Cameron , I'm thinking of getting one by the end of the year , but should I get automatic or manual?

*Camero

Most Helpful Guy

• good job on the update lol. where do you live? I find it pointless to drive a manual in most parts of California.

• In San Francisco lol my city big.

• there's a lot of stop and go...

I would just opt for an automatic.

• besides with an automatic you still get "sport mode" which allows you to shift manually with paddle shifters or the shifter knob

What Guys Said 6

• I think automatic is best bet

• Manual. We don't like automatics in the UK and prefer a manual due to a much more engaging driving experience.

• Good at driving?

• I would still need to learn manual lol !

• Then i suggest go for automatic one

• Drive an automatic, until you learn manual. Try to find some place or someone who will let you practice their manual in a parking lot or something, until you feel like you can

• Automatic. Because you dont have to switch gears

• Automatic is more usefull for ladies.

• Automatics are for the automotive plebeians.
    Manuals are for the elite that enjoy feeling everything their car is doing...

That being said, unless you already know how to drive a manual, I would still suggest an automatic for you.

Learning a stick is hard, learning on the infamously steep hills of SF sounds like suicide.

What Girls Said 1

• Go for an automatic.