How to permenately get rid of my exs?

There is a saying that goes "you don't know what you've got till its gone" and that's so true! I'm in a relationship now and still have a few of my exs who still want me back and they email me, call me, etc and I hate it! I'm a super sweet woman who loves hard! I only have feelings for the man I'm with now. My exs done me so wrong and now that I've moved on, they want me back. One of them tells me to think of him if things fall through with my current boyfriend. I just laughed at him. I mean I know I'm a great girlfriend and have a heart of gold and everything. (This is why my exs all want me back.) How do I get rid of them? I mean they can definitely sense my bitterness towards them even though sometimes I do it unintentionally. I don't want them back and they just don't understand.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell them "Leave me alone please... when you could have had me, you didn't want me so now it's time to move on like I moved on". BOOM that's all you need to say. If they keep pestering then maybe add something like "Get your shit together please" and if that doesn't work then you'll just need to block them. Sometimes you have to be straight with them even if you want to be sweet.

What Guys Said 8

• Block them from contacting you
    ( No emails , No phone calls, They come to your door
    call the police, You are the only one in control i know
    it's not easy ,

• Just tell them straight out to stop contacting you

• Delete whatever connection or contacts you ever have with him. Anything that will link to him and so fort

• Completely disassociate from them... pretty easy unless you have kids!

• "How to permenately get rid of my exs?"

A shotgun, but I wouldn't advise it.

• You basically need duct tape, a gun and a shovel plus a cool head. And no conscience.

• Delete their numbers etc... Duh

• It'd be pretty easy, but I assume you mean legally, right?

Blocking, moving, easy stuff really

What Girls Said 0