Who gets more hate Blacks or Latinos?

Who do you think suffers more racism?

• Latinos
  • Blacks

Most Helpful Guy

• I get more hate. D;

• Funny that didn't mentiin Asian coz we get more hatred than blacks and whites

• It depends Asian women et tons of love when they're young but them get a lt of dumb rumors as they age. I however don't think they're hated that severally. I don't see or war of many Asian people hate groups, but I hear many Latino and black hate groups

What Girls Said 5

• I think probably blacks, because the media is always showing them violently protesting. It's very rare to see the media showing anything good coming out of black culture.

• Black people are the most negatively stereotyped race on the planet.

• I think latinos do cause they associated with being poor or sleeping around. Black people are looked down on for being "lazy" whether or not that is true.

• Latino's are only disliked depending on where you are in America. Black people are disliked on an international scale, there really is no competition.

• Black people, there's not competition with that one.

• I know there is racism going on. But seriously can we stop playing this victim game, next thing you know there will be fights to see who the biggest victim is.

• Curious, are you even black or latino? Hell, are you even a minority?
      If you are and haven't experienced racism, lucky you. You see the world differently than those who have, like me who can't even walk down the streets late nights in some areas. They'll find ways to justify violence.

If you aren't, and haven't experienced or seen racism occur, you have no right to talk as you can't possibly understand the bullshit that is faced daily knowing full well that the color of your skin could literally be the reason you're even stopped by an officer.

I don't play the victim game, I play the common sense game. I know full well my rights, but apparently being black means they're postponed when a cop says so.

• Why does it mater if I'm a minority. If I'm not does that mean i can't talk about racism? oh there are very much area i'm afraid to go at night or even during the day for that matter.

I'm not saying racism doesn't happen or anything. just questions like this do nothing to help and only divide people more.

What Guys Said 13

• Latino (Hispanic) is not a race. It astounds me how many people get that wrong. Marco Rubio is a Latino. So are the black people in the Dominican Republic.

• Doesn't matter what the proper term is to describe people racism will always be the word used in hate crimes. So get over it.

• You make my point, and the one Jerry Seinfeld has been making lately as well. In discussing why he and other comedians (including Chris Rock) don't go near college campuses anymore to do their comedy, he said all the pampered, politically correct kids are always throwing around the term "racism" when they don't even know what that word means. And you obviously don't either.

• Yes I do. I know the difference between race, nationality and ethnicity. If I can edit my question and take out racism I would but I can't. I just wish you'd answer my question without any problems. Everyone else did. I always use the word racist even though Latino and Mexican which I happen to be is not a race. I just put Black and Latino as options because I felt like it. At the end of the day I'm just here to ask questions not give history lessons.

• I would say black people because of everything that's been going on these past two years and even before that enough with all this hate it's sickening

• Definitely black people for sure (at least here in the USA).

I'm a black guy in America, trust me I know! I live through some amount of negative discrimination every single day.

• I'd say blacks get the most negative media attention

• The answer for this depends upon which region in the World you are at and also if you are a black or latino asking the question.

• It is black no matter where in the world. Europe , Asia, South America, North America and Yes even in Africa.

• Counter factuals are impossible to answer

• Impossible only if, for some reason, one is unable to use imagination or simulation skills. The question was more rethorical, meaning that sometimes it is difficult to have a non biased view when we suffer some kind of aggression, and this makes it harder to see from the other's perspectives.

Imho, what I think is impossible is to quickly answer to the OP question with objectivity. All forms of discrimination and prejudice should be dealt with considering the human as species, not by segregation. Together, we are stronger and more capable of making the future better than the present days.

• Easily blacks
    You can't name many nations where blacks don't or haven't faced racism..

• I would have thought it depended what part of US you are in

• Depends actually. Where I used to live, it was full of Hispanic people, so there was little to no racism when a Latino came in. But where I live at now, its full of white people and I literally stick out like a giant among little people.

• I would say black

• blacks.

Whites think we're all gangsters.

• No one, just do not cross the border or loot in Ferguson and Baltimore.

• Blacks by far