Would you consider this mobile outdated?

The phone Im talking about is Samsung Ace GT S5830

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, but who cares? If you like it use it. You're not using the phone to please others.

• Well it is giving me a bit of trouble hehe

• Now the signal of low battery comes each day. So I guess I need to buy a new phone perhaps? ANd I only have one apps install int he phone becaue the memory of the phone won't hold more apps anymore

• lol, it's much easier to just get a new phone.

What Guys Said 9

• Same as mine just about. They work, but don't have a huge capacity for apps, unless you put in a micro sd card.

It is outdated. A spare phone at home, rarely used now, is a Galaxy FAme. That is a much better phone.

• I think I better buy a new phone

• Yes, it's outdated if you want to make full use of it as a smartphone. The maximum lifespan for smartphones is three years, and that's a stretch. The hardware can't handle the software that's being released today, and old software doesn't receive any meaningful amount of updates. It should still be serviceable as a telephone though, provided the battery is still holding a charge.

• I think you are right. Now I can't install any apps cause the phone does not hold it anymore apps for the memory like I could in the beginning when I bought the phone 3 years ago with no problem, I only have one app and still the phone is telling me Im running out of memory, I think because I re install the app and this app came with updates so the updates maybe coming with more memory.

I already changed the battery once last year but now I have to charge the battery like each day.

Still it works for incoming and making calls and the camera. Hehe!!

• it would not be so bad but Samsung does not really care about updates like some of the others since Google only have to tell the manufacturers to support it for 2 years , apple on the other hand average 3-4 infact the 4s which i actually love even if its a little outdated is looking at support for another 2 at least since its getting ios 9 now

• If it is giving trouble maybe it is time to trade up

• Yeah a little bit

• Yes it is.

It is slow, poor display, poor battery timings etc.

You can get a way better phone than that in just less than 100$.

• Unfortunatly I dont live in the US to buy a phone better than that that cost less than a $100. Where can you get a better phone than that for that price? Just curious to know.

Time for me to change it I have it for 3 years now and since technology changes everyday, I guess that is considered now an super outdated phone. You are right about battery I alreayd replaced the battery once like 7 months ago and the replacement now it is giving me problems and the internal phone memory is so darn small not even in gb but mb and I can't even install applications becaue of that. I only have one application and that is Whatassp, because If I want to install others I have uninstall others to install new ones heheh!!!

• Set your budget and ask a question here, also mentioning your country name. In our country, we have lots of good smartphone choices under $100, too many to list.

You can also go for slightly used new phones it you have budget constraint.

I got Microsoft Lumia 430, for $75 brand new for rough use. It's a great fast phone, with 8 GB storage. The only drawback is poor camera, though it has front camera too.

Once the original battery is gone, getting a good replacement is like winning a lottery.

• so old the dinosaurs had them

• A friend of mine I bought it 3 years ago when they were IN but it is touch screen phone still

• with all phones they are out of date in a month

• Yes tbe get yourself a htc

• Super outdated...

What Girls Said 1